What happens if you let the dragon(s) live?

Have always killed them for crafting mats.

The dragon in the watershapers guild in particular? Anything useful he can do? Maybe fight a stronger version of him later?

The fire dragon i assume can carry you to eothas if you have high enough intimidate or sth...?

wRAR explained the water dragon. I didn't kill the fire dragon, but I only convinced her to tell me what to do and then grab a thing to do it. I don't know (and would be surprised) if you can get her to help you.

If you free the water dragon you can get a scripted interaction with some workers in Neketaka linked to the event.

Nothing else in my game. As the sea creature passed my ship without attacking, the water dragon never came to help. 

I've come to burn your kingdom down

Let both dragons go. Don't remember seeing either of them again. 

To be honest, I would always do that if I find myself in the watcher's shoes. You don't just attack a dragon, right? Well... in easy poe2, apparently, you always do. 

• Like 1

IP5ok2U.png

m0x5eY5.pngtBxm170.png

If you free the water dragon you can get a scripted interaction with some workers in Neketaka linked to the event.

Nothing else in my game. As the sea creature passed my ship without attacking, the water dragon never came to help.

He helped me but not sure what it actually did. First playthrough I just bypassed the fight.