All Pillars Of Eternity 1 Unique Dialogues Edited

has anyone already posted the unique dialogues of each class in Pillars of Eternity 1 .  Im asking because i regretted not playing as a priest of berath  in poe1 and i wanted to know how were the unique dialogues.  in the future it would be interesting if someone posted the unique class dialogues for each class/race for both poe1 and poe2 deadfire.

Edited by nouser

thanks for trying to answer. but i was actually asking for the actual text of the unique dialogues , and im sure lots of people would want to see the unique dialogues texts , not just me,  hence this post is relevant. in my case i wanted to know the unique dialogue text for priest of berath because im near the end of pillars of eternity 1 and i played as a chanter, but later i ended up wanting to play as priest of berath.

Edited by nouser

perhaps you guys could say in which places of the game unique dialogues for berath priest appears.  im thinking of creating a priest of berath after completing the game, using the invencibility cheat and fast progressing to the places of the game where there are such dialogues. it would be great if you guys posted either the dialogues or the places and situations in which the unique dialogues appear.  im sure other players would like to know, not just for priest of berath but for other classes and backrounds as well.

Edited by nouser

• 4 weeks later...