new content - no fixed game breaking bugs

i wanna hear what you guys think.

after a bit over a month i gave the game a break + my exams took my time
i came back just now to see if maybe they fixed game ruining bug i have (i have MANY of them)
but the most annoying one is that MAIA farewell letter. every time i travel by sea or walk the islands - i get her damn letter.

i already reported this - many many many times! developers said its fixed - but guess what? they didn't... 

so its all great getting ****ty small dlc with beards... but i cant play the game with all the bugs and specially MAIA LETTER BUG.

so what about you here? 
what you think about release of new thing s before they fix game breaking issues? 

post-215553-0-07438100-1530276070_thumb.jpg

Do you think the people bugfixing are the same people that are making additional beards?

looks this way :)

or the people who supposed to fix the bugs are on a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG holiday  :)

you try playing my save :D half quests are open without option to complete 

half quest were done without option to choose cause well bug

tekehu\druid character using rot skull - cant switch weapons (stuck with this skull permanently) 

and ofc my lovely spamming Maia 

wanna try my save? 

The Maia Farewell letter bug is bugging me too. I got the response that is was fixed, but since I'm playing from an old save, I fear that the only way to make it go away is to start over. I'm bracing myself and then play for just a few hours at the time atm. Hopefully, I can finish the game still - it's just such a huge nuisance.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

The Maia Farewell letter bug is bugging me too. I got the response that is was fixed, but since I'm playing from an old save, I fear that the only way to make it go away is to start over. I'm bracing myself and then play for just a few hours at the time atm. Hopefully, I can finish the game still - it's just such a huge nuisance.

i passed the 500 letter from her...

the most annoying part - she left me without any reason!

it started with a notice she wanna talk to me and since then i couldn't make her talk. i was pressing on her, removing and adding back - couldn't talk no matter what! 

then i went to the ship and she suddenly left me =\ and now the spam!

• Like 1

Im still trying to grasp the concept that they released the game almost in beta and just keep tweaking it. Its pretty annoying but better then nothing?

i think i prefer to wait extra month or 2 and enjoy myself 

then hate every 2 minutes  (each maia letter i get)  that i bought this game 

i passed the 500 letter from her...

the most annoying part - she left me without any reason!

it started with a notice she wanna talk to me and since then i couldn't make her talk. i was pressing on her, removing and adding back - couldn't talk no matter what! 

then i went to the ship and she suddenly left me =\ and now the spam!

She really hates you but can't forget you at the same time. She is a very obsessive person.

• Like 3

Pillars of Bugothas

Do you think the people bugfixing are the same people that are making additional beards?

or the people who supposed to fix the bugs are on a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG holiday  :)

tekehu\druid character using rot skull - cant switch weapons (stuck with this skull permanently) 

wanna try my save? 

I mean... they've definitely fixed bugs, just not the ones that bother you. Also your save sounds catastrophically broken in ways I've never seen playing the game, if I understand you correctly.

• Like 2

wanna try my save? 

I mean... they've definitely fixed bugs, just not the ones that bother you. Also your save sounds catastrophically broken in ways I've never seen playing the game, if I understand you correctly.

really?

i had issue with the 2 families quest after one was killed by me - cause the quest forced me  - suddenly the negotiation scene started and i was like WTH.... how? they are all dead

same with one island that i needed queen words or so - i had them and still didnt work

and with showing documents of a pirate betrayal  with slavery thing - i had the documents - confronted and nothing... no option other then kill

tekehu cant switch weapons (other druid character i build - after using skull, cant switch weapons

Aloth reputation wont go above 1 - the whole game....

Pallegina wont hate me... even when i sleep and pray at the temples that she hates so much

after Maia left me - we were in relationship kinda - i couldn't start any with Tekehu... but started one with Xoti O.o?

also i have many quests that i killed some characters and cant report  - lets say bounty quest  - instead of getting fail on the quest, its still active O.o but person is dead....

and there is Luca... i have him on my crew like infinite times.... like i dont need even hire crew - i can speak to him infinite times and as many as i did - that many he will join

and this is just the bugs that did bother me......

• Like 1

Seems like you are really good in breaking the game. I am not sure of those issues could be fixed retrospectively, if they were addressed at all.

If new patch is out and something still doesn’t work the best thing would be to re-report it. That’s were QA team is.

• Like 2

wanna try my save? 

really?

i had issue with the 2 families quest after one was killed by me - cause the quest forced me  - suddenly the negotiation scene started and i was like WTH.... how? they are all dead

same with one island that i needed queen words or so - i had them and still didnt work

and with showing documents of a pirate betrayal  with slavery thing - i had the documents - confronted and nothing... no option other then kill

tekehu cant switch weapons (other druid character i build - after using skull, cant switch weapons

Aloth reputation wont go above 1 - the whole game....

Pallegina wont hate me... even when i sleep and pray at the temples that she hates so much

after Maia left me - we were in relationship kinda - i couldn't start any with Tekehu... but started one with Xoti O.o?

also i have many quests that i killed some characters and cant report  - lets say bounty quest  - instead of getting fail on the quest, its still active O.o but person is dead....

and there is Luca... i have him on my crew like infinite times.... like i dont need even hire crew - i can speak to him infinite times and as many as i did - that many he will join

and this is just the bugs that did bother me......

Yeah, I've never had a single one of those bugs, not after the patch. I had the relationship bug before the patch, but I've never even heard of most of those. You definitely need to send in your save and report them, that's a crazy series of bugs.

• Like 1