38 minutes ago, Phenomenum said:

Why all your images stretched vertical or horisontal? Why you can't preserve original aspect ratio? :blink:
As for "convos" itself - very nice, i like it!

Cause I still suck lol and ty XD

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jace5 said:

2076288987_femaleelflg.png.3e6a65430672f8bfe58cf5b8df37214b.png1496923517_femaleelfconvo.png.bce047a8d957222cdfe1275d9e10af88.png1204885181_femaleelfsm.png.582ad7c7c2f1e67e11484389b5c84098.png1322983754_femaleelfsi.png.70ce5f5dca92ae96277eb1b7f6f95760.png

Here is a perfect example of what Phenomenum mentioned above. 

If you look at the bigger pictures and compare them to the smaller ones it is obvious that the aspect ratio is not the same and that the larger pictures look stretched.  Are you cropping the pictures or just resizing them? My humble advice would be to make sure you're keeping the original aspect ratio and cut the bits that don't fit (even good old paint can do that). 

I'm not trying to be a **** but I'm a bit baffled because you're doing a stellar job on the watercolour versions and it's truly the difficult part.  

1 hour ago, gloomseeker said:

Here is a perfect example of what Phenomenum mentioned above. 

If you look at the bigger pictures and compare them to the smaller ones it is obvious that the aspect ratio is not the same and that the larger pictures look stretched.  Are you cropping the pictures or just resizing them? My humble advice would be to make sure you're keeping the original aspect ratio and cut the bits that don't fit (even good old paint can do that). 

I'm not trying to be a **** but I'm a bit baffled because you're doing a stellar job on the watercolour versions and it's truly the difficult part.  

yeah I was cropping them and I don't take offense at all to good advice I'm still very much a noob with this just messing around.

1 hour ago, LittleArmadillo0 said:

Jace5, try using this site I put below. It will resize your portraits to the right ratio without stretching them.

http://www.notra.fr/portrait.php

nice thanks I will try that.