On 5/15/2019 at 1:22 AM, Elsbeth Lamentia said:

Can anyone help me please with this portrait? I want to turn her into a pale elf with pale skin and white/gray hair, but I don't know how to use photoshop (I used photoscape) and all I can do is this (meaning I made my own attempt, but it's looking a bit crappy, especially hairs). And I'll be endlessly grateful for convo versions as well! 

2.png

1.png

Try this, it is super tough, but maybe you can start here and clean it up more ...

PaleElf101_lg.png

• Thanks 1

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

I swear I remember seeing Sagani as a pale elf somewhere else, but I couldn't find anything searching for it ... oh well!

Here is one:

Custom801_LG.png

Custom801_convo.png

• Like 2

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

Season 8 was meh, but at least we get to have some nice Moon Godlike portraits that don't look too clean. If you squint enough it looks like Head 2.

Original picture:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/N5EoXb

Little fact I learned is that as long as you respect the portrait aspect ratio the picture will appear fine in game, if the ones below are too blurry.

Night_lg.png

Night_sm.png

• Thanks 1

Forgot most the heads in game were more mature faces so decided to go with this guy as my sinister blood mage for TB playthrough. Ty @Phenomenum for the tutorial was fun learning this. Still not great but looks decent enough in my game. If any want him have at it.

imgonline-com-ua-resize-rCCF4XUbeeeql.thumb.jpg.587ba3237bb1e9087878c6a77ecc5472.jpg

bloodmagelg.png.78d3ec413e658d33215f5921dab2e2dd.png  bloodmagesm.png.b3fa8a2378625fa49387f9f2e7053b3c.png  bloodmageconvo.png.ceb3957ce8e9d722f820e4a5ff4c1fb7.pngbloodmagesi.png.b1e519568010b5e2249f23b2de752cda.png

Edited by Jace5
  • Thanks 1

Heh, just realized in March someone found the aumaua portrait I commissioned to Anthea Wright and requested a watercolor version. Glad you guys liked it ;)

Apologies for not going through all the pages of all four custom portrait threads; have all PoE portraits that didn't make it to Deadfire receive the watercolor treatment courtesy of the community? Any chance they've been collected into one place?

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

1 hour ago, Jace5 said:

Still experimenting.

Why all your images stretched vertical or horisontal? Why you can't preserve original aspect ratio? :blink:
As for "convos" itself - very nice, i like it!

Edited by Phenomenum