I put together a portrait myself, and I'm still not having a great time with these watercolors. Anyone up for Ciri as a one-eyed pale elf?

It seems like complaining about it is the easiest way to get over my troubles! Went back and cleaned up the hair a bit and managed to churn out a watercolor. Not fully satisfied, but the hair's much less of a problem than my other try was.

post-28618-0-11636300-1551390846_thumb.pngpost-28618-0-06009700-1551390841_thumb.pngpost-28618-0-17481600-1551390850.pngpost-28618-0-89442500-1551390848.png

Edited by Midnight Voyager
  • Like 3

post-231724-0-37395500-1551565262_thumb.png

Layers? Layers!? 

I admit I'm a rank amateur when it comes to editing pictures but I'd love a dwarf portrait that doesn't look like it's ... off the shelf.

Would anyone be willing to convert this fellow to a watercolor rendition? It would be greatly appreciated. 

• Like 1

Anyone want to recreate this? I know it's been done already and there's nothing wrong with that, but the previous version is only suitable for PoE 1 and unmodded Deadfire. With the Deadfire Enhanced companions mod the previous version of this portrait really stands out as having a different style especially in watercolour. I actually used it for PoE 1 but the watercolour style is just too different from modded Deadfire.

Please try to make it in the similar style as EVO_83's Enhanced companion portrait mod has in Nexusmods, with watercolour versions for conversations, if possible.

VI8F3zP.jpg

What I'm thinking the Watercolour versions of this have a different colour scheme, which is much more red tone than the yellow used in the mod and Deadfire, it just stands out a little bit too much.

Edited by dragothica

Anyone want to recreate this? I know it's been done already and there's nothing wrong with that, but the previous version is only suitable for PoE 1 and unmodded Deadfire. With the Deadfire Enhanced companions mod the previous version of this portrait really stands out as having a different style especially in watercolour. I actually used it for PoE 1 but the watercolour style is just too different from modded Deadfire.

You are lucky one.

I had made watercolor for this beautiful art a couple months ago by some request. And i still have it in my Portraits folder:

7oa4P2c.png35I38aY.png5rqTHqD.pngeQqBERr.png

Ei kestä kiit ;)

• Like 4

You are lucky one.

I had made watercolor for this beautiful art a couple months ago by some request. And i still have it in my Portraits folder:

7oa4P2c.png35I38aY.png5rqTHqD.pngeQqBERr.png

Ei kestä kiit ;)

En kiitä, mut tykkään ;)

• Like 1

Can someone watercolor these?

qURIRPC.png     kT2azUT.png

Try this :)  I changed the name, they need to match.  Its pretty easy to crop yourself too!  Easier just to do one and then crop.

post-180781-0-00780900-1552891549_thumb.png

post-180781-0-86931900-1552891557_thumb.png

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy