@Roke2810

Love the second aumaua version. Can you pretty please also do him in more subdued colouring tones? He's a bit too reddish for me. Gives me bad flashbacks to staying out in the sun for too long.

Edited by Frak

Nerf Troubadour!

@Roke2810

Love the second aumaua version. Can you pretty please also do him in more subdued colouring tones? He's a bit too reddish for me. Gives me bad flashbacks to staying out in the sun for too long.

I have a whole bunch of aumaua for you)

maori_1737085c.jpg

• Like 1

I've skimmed through some of this and the earlier threads, and a lot of great portraits have been posted, including watercolour versions to suit POE2. My question is, did anyone take the time to collect a bunch of these together and make a proper portrait pack? Or do we have to download them all individually and rename them etc?

I've skimmed through some of this and the earlier threads, and a lot of great portraits have been posted, including watercolour versions to suit POE2. My question is, did anyone take the time to collect a bunch of these together and make a proper portrait pack? Or do we have to download them all individually and rename them etc?

I've tried, but my pack was vanished from Nexus becose of one small copyrighted bitch from Belarus. I've spent 3 days chatting with moderator, writing long argumentation letters to him (he is a good guy through, it's just his work), but in the end of our communications he asked me to provide approvals not for those damn moon godlike picture, but for ALL 80+ pictures in my pack. :facepalm:

I've feel bound to wrote him that i will delete my pack, becose i was very tired arguing with him for 3 days.

End of story.

Edited by Phenomenum
  • Like 2

Hey Watchers :)

Just finished photoshopping a new portrait mix for my next TB playthrough, a Bloodmage / Barbarian (Warlock)

0lT4rDR.png eIZAehj.png

That's a nice looking barb/spellcaster :)

Not that I am aware of...

But have been pinning various unedited portraits (that are somewhat lore-friendly with Deadfire): here

Additionally you can look for edited portraits on nexus

Edited by MaxQuest
  • Like 1

Hey Watchers :)

Just finished photoshopping a new portrait mix for my next TB playthrough, a Bloodmage / Barbarian (Warlock)

0lT4rDR.png eIZAehj.png

That's a nice looking barb/spellcaster :)

Not that I am aware of...

But have been pinning various unedited portraits (that are somewhat lore-friendly with Deadfire): here

Additionally you can look for edited portraits on nexus

Here's my evil edit of your avi hooded guy for like an assassin or something

WiFZBXb.png

vK9QwM2.png

usnZiDc.png

PTCyGMT.png

• Like 2

I have collected a few of the portraits that Aramintai (and a few others) made excellent watercolour variants of in the first Portraits thread. Renamed, adjusted to the right dimensions, here they are as a zip: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jjujezosy7laud7/poe2.zip/file 

I hope to do a bigger pack eventually but thought I better share these just in case.

• Like 3

All color pictures were sharpened to better highlight a paint structure. Pallegina's nose and eyes were slightly shaped, but original look is maintained. Some small portraits were properly cropped. "Watercolor" versions created from scratch.

portrait_eder_lg.png.a25baa112b5139e461fportrait_eder_convo.png.886b87ec17ca7793portrait_eder_sm.png.9e591e51922a6f473afportrait_eder_si.png.598f59942136970664c

portrait_xoti_lg.png.3abaabd21e695a5c0a5portrait_xoti_convo.png.c129e6be51fb3965portrait_xoti_sm.png.9b108abad82d3e0861fportrait_xoti_si.png.ae50d3ef21ddf2ec7a7

portrait_serafen_lg.png.c409b6d46cda652dportrait_serafen_convo.png.07fe69c02b159portrait_serafen_sm.png.e7ebb87d4a15390aportrait_serafen_si.png.70517f966db6377f

portrait_aloth_lg.png.3e0a9eb8f3a1928fb2portrait_aloth_convo.png.4df569a0bdedcf8portrait_aloth_sm.png.44e3cb9904b3861c11portrait_aloth_si.png.36c51704a14e9174ba

portrait_pallegina_lg.png.e009e1c33e7e34portrait_pallegina_convo.png.b79cf6a3abbportrait_pallegina_sm.png.187dafce72ef4fportrait_pallegina_si.png.15b065a7273c45

Edited by Phenomenum
  • Like 3