I would love something like the Inquisitor: https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/eternitywiki/thumb/6/6e/Lax02_portrait_inquisitor_convo.png/80px-Lax02_portrait_inquisitor_convo.png?version=dee7ac27bce79c3fcd8657fd91d1662d

Did anybody saw something like this? 

Edit - Also, in the game, is there a mask/helmet like that?! I know there's Thanos's Helmet, but it doesn't have the mask

Edited by notedbr

I would love something like the Inquisitor: https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/eternitywiki/thumb/6/6e/Lax02_portrait_inquisitor_convo.png/80px-Lax02_portrait_inquisitor_convo.png?version=dee7ac27bce79c3fcd8657fd91d1662d

Edit - Also, in the game, is there a mask/helmet like that?! I know there's Thanos's Helmet, but it doesn't have the mask

Thaos has mask in POE1.

post-172815-0-20277500-1547157605_thumb.pngpost-172815-0-12031700-1547157615.png

Edited by Khagmas

Thaos has mask in POE1.

attachicon.gifportrait_thaos_masked_lg.pngattachicon.gifportrait_thaos_masked_sm.png

I know he has in PoE1, i was thinking that this mask could exist in PoE2, but i guess it doesn't. I'm looking now for the portrait of the Inquisitor Naxiva, all 4 portraits. 

Thank you, anyway! :)

Hey guys i slogged through all 3 posts for a pale elf wizard portrait i was into, and didnt find anything i liked personally. i grabbed this from pinterest of all places then used orillions guide to make a watercolor. I am merely a mortal at photoshop but i think it came out decent enough. feel free to use it friends.

nbvPUzA.pngTSfnMjr.pngdeDcdu7.pngq6bT22G.png

edit: 

went back and redid the water colors to be a little lighter and I kept a little of the background in them.

5ubS2QU.pnga7yoA2n.png

pt2DkcO.png

IKWjwYM.png

6XwWmz7.png

NNokLUi.png

Did an edit of this for a more evil look (pale elf vampire?). Making a party of bleak walkers. 

Can anybody make a watercolour of this (supposedly) beardless dwarf?

I know beggars can't be choosers, but I would be delighted if the lines aren't too sharp or detailed on the watercolour. The closer to the official companion watercolours (Eder, Xoti et cetera) lines, the better.

Thanks In advance.

post-220461-0-27453500-1548498563_thumb.png

Nerf Troubadour!

I made these tonight and wanted to share.

Dwarven/Human male:

EcHYjH4.pngGYNJUX1.png

Aumaua male:

1czl8oI.png9WbbXWQ.png

Dwarven/Human female:

2B7DTUh.png0AjnBEE.png

Human male:

PeePegX.pngZBZvPLR.png

Dwarven female:

bTOqjrj.pngf350UoD.png

Still need to do watercolors at some point, but these might be decent for recruits.

Edited by Roke2810
  • Like 4

Dude. Those are great! Personal request. Can you also do the aumaua in island (orangy, sunsetty, brownish?) colours? I need a good island aumaua for my next run. 

Thanks, Frak!

Certainly! I've done a few to try out different color schemes. I hope something here works for you.  :dancing:

1:

BGOlGMR.pngbxR4vQT.png

2:

b9I9YHi.pngmEnwSVd.png

3:

knPmU38.png7HmAyyL.png

• Like 2