Edit: I have the second one scaled too. 

https://imgur.com/a/vfxgzLs

Would these work?

This image is too short in its height. It would appear distorted or with the sides cut. It has to be 210x330. I can try to make a watercolor version, but I don't know how you would use it.

As I said, I'm not very good and some images that I convert look much better than others. I think these ended up good:

2_lg.png2_sm.png2_convo.png2_si.png

c09be5c_lg.png3_sm.png3_convo.png3_si.png

I'll try to do the others, but they seem trickier.

These both look great! I'm hoping I can make a Pale Elf that looks like the second guy. I'll be trying to find others too. 

Ok, the others are more difficult. The first one has colors too homogeneous and I can't get the edges right. This is the best I could do, but I ended up not saving it and taking a screenshot, so there is a brush on the image on the lower right...

portrait1b.png

I made the other one despite the proportion problem, but it's not very good either:

port.png

sign.jpg

Ok, the others are more difficult. The first one has colors too homogeneous and I can't get the edges right. This is the best I could do, but I ended up not saving it and taking a screenshot, so there is a brush on the image on the lower right...

portrait1b.png

I made the other one despite the proportion problem, but it's not very good either:

port.png

That's okay! Thank you for trying. I'll message you if I find any more. I'm trying to find a mod or something that lets me get black hair on my Pale Elves, but I'm not sure how well that'd work. Or if it's lore appropriate. 

Ohoy watchers :)

I've made a couple of new character portraits by photoshop remixing various bits and pieces from some of the already great artwork out there.

8zJkcyL.png  aA7SUrB.png  wRgveMh.png  lgAXqLV.png

y6JAHNH.png  wqpx4is.png

b2ZCJGL.png

AKva47x.png sSXyeFS.png uU6OS2W.png NR8Nh8y.png 09n4wHs.png dZi1ZYj.png wxK7aCQ.png

Zera the dwarven Zealot - Sorasha, a druidic Sorceror of the Fall - Hylda the Howler - Teyi, elven Thaumaturge - Cyrinn the cipher Seer (& her dark mirror image) - Nakuri, a mataru Shaman

I did not make watercolor versions (I only use watercolors for npc's, keeping PC and companions in full color) if anyone want to give it a shot, feel free.
Hope you like em, have fun!

also modded a couple companions

yY54m1g.png  7U7GICL.png  BysEOgV.png

M4eJ8NL.png 8OlgUOP.png uBBmKXa.png

Are there any watercolor versions for these? Can anyone please make some? A thousand thanks if anyone does so.

• Like 1

Hey I was wondering if you could make a watercolour Deadfire style portrait out of the attached image. I know that Yasha from Critical Role was here once before but would appriciate a new looks to my barbarian ;) (originally I found the picture here: https://twitter.com/thealeksdemon/status/956782824006197249).

Will be grateful :)

I hope the way I cropped the image is okay. I didn't try, but I think the whole thing might be too small in-game.

kTRa0OZ.pngwStz0CQ.pngTizK14L.pngCZ5xrTT.png

xhkpxXN.jpg?2

cxbu159.jpg?1

If anyone has the time to help make water colour portraits of this image I would be extremely grateful.

Is that Hawke from DA2? Sure looks like her (minus the blood). I altered the image a bit so the lower part looks a bit more like the others in the game, though she does look a little naked now. :p

t6xPvOi.pngynQdk0T.jpgjMVoPX6.pngGrIJl4v.png

Hi 

anyone could help me out with a water colored versions of this portrait? This would be really appreciated 

Here you go:

0TrUscZ.pngufOmFzz.png

Thank you so much for your hard work, and yes that is a fanart of Hawk from Dragon Age 2 (here is a link to the artist's tumblr: http://pheberoni.tumblr.com/)

Ohoy watchers :)

I've made a couple of new character portraits by photoshop remixing various bits and pieces from some of the already great artwork out there.

8zJkcyL.png  lgAXqLV.png

AKva47x.png   NR8Nh8y.png

Are there any watercolor versions for these? Can anyone please make some? A thousand thanks if anyone does so.

I really like these two, would be extremely grateful if someone watercoloured them....

So I'm only getting around to PoE2 now I've used this picture for my paladin in PoE for and would like to carry it through, but I'm lacking the watercolor version, and my own attempt to make one did not go well.

I'd be very grateful if someone could help with it.

8G7aJLd.png

Edited by Ryel

Quaenam, with your godly water-portrait making skills....could you make these pictures into them as well? I just found these recently, and I believe they're equally as good as default portraits in PoE. 

Hopefully you find them worthy to be made into water portraits, since I'm near positive you'd love to add them to your personal collection too. So please consider making these water portraits too. <3

Artist - Naddaya - https://twitter.com/itsnaddaya

DYSU7QeXkAES4YE.jpg

I wonder if anyone could watercolour these portraits?

By popular request...

xrPKSeQ.pngYaTla68.pngamdXw6U.png9pMIBkg.png

Bit of an odd request, but is it possible to edit elf ears on these ones from somebody much more talented? Possibly coming out of the hair?

...and an ear + watercolours

qDS9bTI.png2JZoUC3.png7FoOzPc.pngGJ1DHnO.png

On an unrelated note, how do I tag people here? @username doesn't seem to work for some reason.

• Like 6