I can't see any such symbol in the interface. How on earth can this be so complicated?? I have thousands on posts on other forums and work with computers every day.

look at more Reply Options to at attachments. Took me a while to figure out too.

Finally! A thousand thanks @Logain!

It's no fun with a character in the actual game thats looks nothing like your portrait. I find it much easier to make a portrait out of an ingame character model than to make a portrait from scratch that looks like an ingame character model. I'm still learning and this is my latest try (Dwarven Fanatic) as an animated GIF (before and after):

post-141320-0-87794200-1533758832_thumb.gif

Basically I have taken care of some polygons that looked less than good and added shadows, highlights, a new background and some brush strokes. It looks real well in the game (at least I think so).

The watercolor versions are still something of a pain for me (despite tips from all you talented people here). But I'm getting closer with every try:

post-141320-0-73275200-1533759665_thumb.png

post-141320-0-52378700-1533759680_thumb.png

post-141320-0-20061900-1533759697.png

post-141320-0-96036600-1533760111.png

Edited by Astafas
  • Like 1

Hey everyone! :) Would anyone have time to create a watercolor for this portrait please?

7QarwKr.pngKMc9jch.png

Can somebody make her watercolor? Please, pleae, please?

uiJQ36N.png1bmGS6M.png

Hey there! I was wondering if anyone could help me out and crop/size this portrait to the correct size and also make the water color versions? I just got the game and can't play without him haha.

0atcVCa.pngezhIbC7.png

I would absolutely love it if someone can help me to watercolor this portrait!

Thank you for your time and effort!

Z6j4PKh.pngwfg8O0p.png

• Like 3

Hey I was wondering if you could make a watercolour Deadfire style portrait out of the attached image. I know that Yasha from Critical Role was here once before but would appriciate a new looks to my barbarian ;) (originally I found the picture here: https://twitter.com/thealeksdemon/status/956782824006197249).

Will be grateful :)

I hope the way I cropped the image is okay. I didn't try, but I think the whole thing might be too small in-game.

kTRa0OZ.pngwStz0CQ.pngTizK14L.pngCZ5xrTT.png

xhkpxXN.jpg?2

cxbu159.jpg?1

If anyone has the time to help make water colour portraits of this image I would be extremely grateful.

Is that Hawke from DA2? Sure looks like her (minus the blood). I altered the image a bit so the lower part looks a bit more like the others in the game, though she does look a little naked now. :p

t6xPvOi.pngynQdk0T.jpgjMVoPX6.pngGrIJl4v.png

Hi 

anyone could help me out with a water colored versions of this portrait? This would be really appreciated 

Here you go:

0TrUscZ.pngufOmFzz.png

• Like 3

If anyone has the time and skill and could edit watercolor portraits of this set I would be super appreciative.

Hey, thank you for the

Hey I was wondering if you could make a watercolour Deadfire style portrait out of the attached image. I know that Yasha from Critical Role was here once before but would appriciate a new looks to my barbarian ;) (originally I found the picture here: https://twitter.com/thealeksdemon/status/956782824006197249).

Will be grateful :)

I hope the way I cropped the image is okay. I didn't try, but I think the whole thing might be too small in-game.

kTRa0OZ.pngwStz0CQ.pngTizK14L.pngCZ5xrTT.png

Much obliged man, great job. Thank you!

Quaenam, with your godly water-portrait making skills....could you make these pictures into them as well? I just found these recently, and I believe they're equally as good as default portraits in PoE. 

Hopefully you find them worthy to be made into water portraits, since I'm near positive you'd love to add them to your personal collection too. So please consider making these water portraits too. <3

Artist - Naddaya - https://twitter.com/itsnaddaya

DYSU7QeXkAES4YE.jpg

Da0ZJEiWkAAumAh.jpg

DcO78nNXkAAHS5l.jpg

DB1bmWjWAAE0CWT.jpg

• Like 1

I saw the red version of this guy get the watercolor treatment, but would like to see the blue version get it as well. If you could do all sizes, that would be much appreciated as well.attachicon.gif63bb80184f2d38ce7912b90284c12066.jpg

male_coastal_aumaua_001_lg.png.8788352f6male_coastal_aumaua_001_convo.png.379fc7male_coastal_aumaua_001_sm.png.765f785c7male_coastal_aumaua_001_si.png.a980ef1e4

• Like 5