Hi there!

I just wanted to share the portrait I did for my first playtrough of Deadfire, if anyone wants to use it.
It's Ecatl, a Kind Wayfarer's Herald from the Ixamitl plains ^^

(it's not original, it's a mash-up of different art and some touches here and there)

post-156772-0-52765500-1532954899_thumb.jpg

post-156772-0-63070400-1532954908_thumb.png

post-156772-0-72885500-1532954917.png

Edited by Elthalas
  • Like 1

I've been playing POE1 as a sneaky Boreal Dwarf Rogue. I had some trouble finding a suitable custom portrait for him. (Most of the Dwarf portraits I've found on the internet have been very exaggerated, i.e. massively muscled, heavily armoured, and with enormous beards. None of which were a good fit for my character concept.)

I eventually decided to use this portrait from Neverwinter Nights:

male_dwarf_evilrogue_lg.pngmale_dwarf_evilrogue_sm.png

Maybe it's a bit cartoony, but it seemed a good fit for my sinister, sleep-deprived Dwarf Rogue. ("No sleep for the Watcher!" Heh.)

I'd quite like to carry on with this character in Deadfire. It would be great if someone would help me watercolour this portrait. Please, please, please?

• Like 1

I've been playing POE1 as a sneaky Boreal Dwarf Rogue. I had some trouble finding a suitable custom portrait for him. (Most of the Dwarf portraits I've found on the internet have been very exaggerated, i.e. massively muscled, heavily armoured, and with enormous beards. None of which were a good fit for my character concept.)

I eventually decided to use this portrait from Neverwinter Nights:

male_dwarf_evilrogue_lg.pngmale_dwarf_evilrogue_sm.png

Maybe it's a bit cartoony, but it seemed a good fit for my sinister, sleep-deprived Dwarf Rogue. ("No sleep for the Watcher!" Heh.)

I'd quite like to carry on with this character in Deadfire. It would be great if someone would help me watercolour this portrait. Please, please, please?

Just a beginner attempt

male_human_257_convo.pngmale_human_257_si.png

• Like 1

Little change to the eyes

male_human_257_convo.pngmale_human_257_si.png

Edited by kilay
  • Like 1

Could anyone recommend what brush to use in Photoshop (CC) in order to get a good oil paint look for PoE 2? There used to be a mixer brush (with the number 25, IIRC) that worked real well, but now it's all "Kyle's brushes this" and "Kyle's brushes that"... *confused*

Could anyone recommend what brush to use in Photoshop (CC) in order to get a good oil paint look for PoE 2? There used to be a mixer brush (with the number 25, IIRC) that worked real well, but now it's all "Kyle's brushes this" and "Kyle's brushes that"... *confused*

After hours of frustration, I finally found a way to get the old brushes back: https://www.photoshopessentials.com/basics/restore-legacy-brushes-photoshop-cc-2018/

Hey guys, I'm looking for a great portrait to compliment my upcoming Warlock build. Prefer something with some wicked looking armor. Male human please. Would be much appreciated if anyone has some cool suggestions.

Also, has anyone done a POE2 conversion on my profile portrait? It's been a major favorite since it came out with one of the NWN expansions.

Thanks!

I have to be an idiot. How do you post a photo to a thread in this forum? I only get the option to paste a web link when I push the image icon above (the post editor), not a popup where I can upload an image file. I have never experienced this before on any other forum. Thanks for any help!

I have to be an idiot. How do you post a photo to a thread in this forum? I only get the option to paste a web link when I push the image icon above (the post editor), not a popup where I can upload an image file. I have never experienced this before on any other forum. Thanks for any help!

If you don't have a web link you can upload it using the attachment option.

Which is available by clicking "More Reply Options" next to the "Post" button (I know because I had to ask the same thing when I first wanted to attach something ;) )

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

I can't see any such symbol in the interface. How on earth can this be so complicated?? I have thousands on posts on other forums and work with computers every day.

I can't see any such symbol in the interface. How on earth can this be so complicated?? I have thousands on posts on other forums and work with computers every day.

look at more Reply Options to at attachments. Took me a while to figure out too.

If somebody could crop/resize/watercolor this into some portraits that would be great! I tried cutting out just for the head/shoulders portion and getting my own portrait, but the watercolor etc is beyond me! If you could add a blue/grey gradient to the background so it's more in line with the pillars 2 style that would be great! Sorry to be such a bother guys, but i'd really appreciate it if it could be done :D

post-219057-0-40955100-1533758216_thumb.jpg

• Like 1