I edited this male elf. Since I see we are missing a lot on male portraits.  And mostly elvish.. Hope you like it.

Can anyone edit the water color to look more like ingame ones?

post-217264-0-14721600-1531263295_thumb.png

post-217264-0-16851700-1531263306_thumb.png

post-217264-0-00688700-1531263312.png

post-217264-0-31592000-1531263317.png

Edited by dbarbarian14
  • Like 3

I edited this male elf. Since I see we are missing a lot on male portraits.  And mostly elvish.. Hope you like it.

Can anyone edit the water color to look more like ingame ones?

I thought it was an Orlan (fuzzy ears)? Anyways, here you go:

Pbh1LeW.pngQBxIJkh.png

Any love for the Emerald Herald?

ZLQDwIP.pngKn7w6iB.png

So after a lot of trial and error I managed to crop the image I linked before, but the game has refused to accept the prior watercolors. Would anyone be nice enough to water color these?

Not sure why just the watercolours didn't show up, but the standard version you posted had the wrong size. Cropped it again + watercoulours:

6lvcOox.pngHbU8sq0.pngF8GpZAW.pngwlJnvj6.png

Can someone do these from tyranny ?

9FDboQn.pngj0HZuG4.png

• Like 5

Hey, everyone, I made a couple of portrait modifications back in the days of Pillars 1 in my excitement for Deadfire and need for more characters with big beards. Feel free to use them! If possible, do some of the generous people here think they could make a watercolor portrait so I can bring my PC's into Deadfire and for others to use? Also, if it would be easier for you, I can post the watercolors of the two original unmodified portraits if someone wants to use them as a tool/baseline/whatever.

Pirate King:

THXSe4J.png

f1hVUE9.png

and

Rugged Raider:

78ZZvSU.png

AeVxmLN.png

Thank you!

PS: this is my first forum post after lurking for some time, and I am still adjusting to the image posting process. Please let me know if there are any issues.

Edited by nateking7

I've been looking for a watercolor of this amazing Orlan portrait, and can't find one. Would someone mind giving it a go?

female_orlan_d1_wild_lg.png?format=300w

That Orlan portrait Balvenie17 has already been made into a water portrait from the creator himself. 

His name is Jason and he made a bunch of portraits including that one, you can get it all for free on the link below. <3

http://www.jasonseow.com/poeportraits

Edited by WesSoto
  • Like 2

Hello, could someone water color this portrait for me please? :)

6YeRFOY.pngbVkkPTl.png

I'm going to steal some from PoE1's thread:

tIyQqWO.pngAKBD4Aq.png 

Usually I would not change the original image, but her- um... anatomical problems became very obvious in the water colour version. :grin:

Still better not to look at her left shoulder too closely.

KIUNGEy.pnggWaiBcD.pngCiwi2pV.png

Hey, everyone, I made a couple of portrait modifications back in the days of Pillars 1 in my excitement for Deadfire and need for more characters with big beards. Feel free to use them! If possible, do some of the generous people here think they could make a watercolor portrait so I can bring my PC's into Deadfire and for others to use? Also, if it would be easier for you, I can post the watercolors of the two original unmodified portraits if someone wants to use them as a tool/baseline/whatever.

MlHtB6b.pngxkVRf24.png

ZkLp0o6.pngRCJUwe5.png

• Like 5

I've been thinking of making a Wanderer (monk/ranger) for a while now. But every (lone) wanderer needs a hood to hide their identity and I bloody love this dorf portrait so here is the fruits of this mornings labour.

Vz1nYIc.png

1F7bwa4.png

tXahX9W.png

vgeK6bc.png

Edited by dragubaba
  • Like 5