Food for Thought: Getting the prince to help

I'm having a little trouble on the Food for Thought quest. I have done the "Trade Secrets" mission for the palace, but the Prince is still not providing a solution to the Roparu food shortage, instead just complaining that I'm bringing him old problems with no solutions. My standing with the Huana is relatively high, so I'm not sure what's going on...

I don't want to go with the pirates on this one, but my only available solution seems to be to intimidate and coerce the prince into helping, which will net me a negative standing with the Huana. Am I missing something? 

I'm having a little trouble on the Food for Thought quest. I have done the "Trade Secrets" mission for the palace, but the Prince is still not providing a solution to the Roparu food shortage, instead just complaining that I'm bringing him old problems with no solutions. My standing with the Huana is relatively high, so I'm not sure what's going on...

I don't want to go with the pirates on this one, but my only available solution seems to be to intimidate and coerce the prince into helping, which will net me a negative standing with the Huana. Am I missing something?

Why not go to the Dawnstars for help?

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox

You can pressure him with a high enough diplomacy skill, or talk to the dawnstar lady in the Gullet, who will then say to talk to someone in the Eothas temple at the Sacredness Stair

• Like 1

• 4 years later...