Since I read there was a quest associated with Nemnok this time instead of just killing the steroid using imp, I opted for his quest. When I spoke with him he requested three grims. But when I go to the journal to see the quest details, it mentions those three plus two other he did not mention and does not recognize I have (I had one of them already, so I gave it to him. I've since found a second and done likewise.)

Are these artifacts of an old quest storyline since discontinued or is the journal implying there will be more quests from Nemnok?

Thanks,

Joe

• Like 1

Since I read there was a quest associated with Nemnok this time instead of just killing the steroid using imp, I opted for his quest. When I spoke with him he requested three grims. But when I go to the journal to see the quest details, it mentions those three plus two other he did not mention and does not recognize I have (I had one of them already, so I gave it to him. I've since found a second and done likewise.)

Are these artifacts of an old quest storyline since discontinued or is the journal implying there will be more quests from Nemnok?

Thanks,

Joe

I have no idea. I only remember three. But I didn't finish the quest either.

• Like 1

Could you provide a screenshot of your journal?

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

I think it is listing each same grim twice with names depending on if you have found it yet or not. Sounds like a bug to me.

Joe

Yea that makes sense. :) so it was 6 not 5.

Yeah. It became six after I found the last grim from the fampyr lord. I didn't have that one yet, so it was only listed as from the FL. Since I already had the other two and I had no idea the name of my opponents (I still don't know where I came across the swamp witch) I thought I was supposed to find 5. I can't tell you how much time I wasted sailing around trying to find the swamp witch. I remember fighting the Lich, but I didn't associate the particular grim with him, so I ket looking for another Lich, too. Man, this was confusing.

Joe

• Like 1

My problem is that I sold the one from the lich king in the flooded cave.  No clue who I sold it to, and I read that merchants keep the items you sell to them but I've gone through several merchants that I sell gear to and none of them have anything I sold them.

wondering after doing all nemnok quest are we still able to get him as pet? i did the path where i kill everyone though (but free kaali)

Yeah, no. He isn't into that. So I took him out. One of the toughest battles in the game. He has huge HP and DR or something on PotD. He takes forever to take down. I did the fight twice, the second time I didn't bother wasting any special attacks or spells on him.

Joe