• 4 weeks later...

I've just pickpocket adra ban from townsperson in Dunnage/Lifter's Refuge (3.0.2).

edit. no BB

I stole an Adra Ban from a townsperson in Dunnage/Radiant Court. I also stole a handful of Ruby/Emerald from that single map - real treasure trove.

I'm on 3.1 beta, with (Loaded Pocket) BB.

Edit: corrected the place.

Edited by greenblade
  • Like 2

I've just pickpocket adra ban from townsperson in Dunnage/Lifter's Refuge (3.0.2).

edit. no BB

I stole an Adra Ban from a townsperson in Dunnage/Radiant Court. I also stole a handful of Ruby/Emerald from that single map - real treasure trove.

Would be interesting, if you could provide a screenshot of that townsperson, so maybe it is a new fixed location and not a random one. We could check that.

• Like 1

edit. no BB

Nice!

I am actually wondering if Adra Ban drops were increased in the current beta. I actually found one in the trading HQ in Queen's Berth on the first floor. I've never had that happen before, and God knows I've gone through that building enough times in the past!

Edit: I didn't pick-pocket. It was just in one of the cabinets.

Edited by Lampros
  • Like 1

edit. no BB

Would be interesting, if you could provide a screenshot of that townsperson, so maybe it is a new fixed location and not a random one. We could check that.

For me it was male, top right corner, next to the fish table.

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg

@baldurs_gate_2: It's not a fixed person. Basically, the guy pops up from the edge of the map and walks past me. He has no name and looks like a randomly generated NPC. Most of the other high end gems were stolen from nameless person in that map too, if I remember correctly.

@Lampros: I had the same feeling. In my previous (almost complete, no mega-bosses fight) run, I've collected 10+ (12 if I remember correctly) Adra Bans. It was partly on 3.0, partly on 3.1 beta. That seems higher than my pre-3.0 runs.

But the incident in Radiant Court was the first time I had stolen an Adra Ban. And I steal a lot in all of my walkthroughs.

While we're at this, does anybody know where to reliably purchase the following food ingredients?

• Mohora meat
  • Koiki fruit
  • Luminous lobster
  • Oysters
  • Swordfish
  • Maoro Coral
  • Palohe nuts
  • Sugar

Mohora meat: There are places on the sea where you can "fishing". If you kill the fish, you'll get plenty of mohora meat. On of the place is south east to Port Maje island. After killing the fish, the meat will show up in the sailor's food table. Make sure to move it down, otherwise the sailors will eat them. Eder won't be happy if you kill the fish though.

In case you're interested in Candied Nuts, there are two people you can steal from: 1) Rinco's son in Port Maje; 2) The captain at the gate of Bardatto's vault.

• Like 1

@baldurs_gate_2: It's not a fixed person. Basically, the guy pops up from the edge of the map and walks past me. He has no name and looks like a randomly generated NPC. Most of the other high end gems were stolen from nameless person in that map too, if I remember correctly.

@Lampros: I had the same feeling. In my previous (almost complete, no mega-bosses fight) run, I've collected 10+ (12 if I remember correctly) Adra Bans. It was partly on 3.0, partly on 3.1 beta. That seems higher than my pre-3.0 runs.

But the incident in Radiant Court was the first time I had stolen an Adra Ban. And I steal a lot in all of my walkthroughs.

Well, you can get 1-3 Adra Ban from the Belranga fight. You can do it as often as you want at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...