I have a problem with this kind of games, where there are many choices and I can't stick with one. So help me out here.. I am trying to start the game in POTD...

1. Votary (PLD/MNK) (BleakWalker/Shattered Pillars or Nalpazca)

2. Inquisitor (PLD/CYP) (BW/Soul Blade)

3. Shadowdancer (MNK/ROG) (???/Streetfighter [unsure of subclass as well])

On all 3 builds I plan to use Two-Weapon Fighting.  Also so far I do not want to be a tank, maybe offtank but not main tank in any way.

For Race either Godlike Nature or Frost Elf or Human.  Since I haven't reached end game yet, I have no idea of possible good helmets or if the elf or human bonus are actually good compared to the power level from Nature Godlike.

For weapons I was thinking of either Battle Axes, Swords, and/or Flails. 

For Armor Light armor or Medium (depends if using MNK because of Swift Strikes)

For Low levels I am so confused, because I feel that no matter which class combo I choose I miss a lot even with the 18 perception.

MNK/ROG (Shadowdancer)

Rogue Subclass: Street Fighter (This will make you very adopt a high risk fighting style, which you want to have more than 1 enemy always engaged and then squeeze into them.) But in the end I went no subclass, as no penalties are better than some for situational benefits.

Monk Subclass: Nelzpaca (Constant wounds generation while drugged, and +10 P.Level to drugs

Stats (Edited after a comment from AeosnLegends, I had copy pasted from a dps build the stats) (Also you can include +2 to all stats with Berath's Blessing)

M:15

C:14

D:10

P:14

I:10

R:14

Traits

Athletics until 5

Alchemy (after you get Athletics)

(Passive not sure, use survival and others for RPG checks) 

Active and Passive Skills

lv1: Crippling Strike & Swift Strikes

lv2: Force of Anguish (retrain into backstab later on, but use this to dump wounds early game)

lv3: Lesser Wounds

lv4: Blinding Strike & Two Weapon Style

lv5: Dirty Fighting

lv6: Long Stride

lv7: Riposte & Torment's Reach

lv8: Swift Flurry

lv9: Stunning Blow

lv10: Persistent Distraction & Thunderous Blows

lv11: Duality of Mortal Presence

lv12: Rooting Pain

lv13: Deep Wounds & Raise Torment

lv14: Uncanny Luck (again this is to trigger Riposte as there is a higher chance to miss [haven't tested if Riposte triggers from this "miss"])

lv15: Stunning Surge

lv16: Slippery Mind & Turning Wheel (Upgrade from Duality of Mortal Presence)

lv17: Improved Critical

lv18: Flagellant's Path

lv19: Deathblows & Heartbeat Drumming

lv20: The Dichotomous Soul

Equipment:

Weapon (offhand only as bare hand monk damage is superior to any and recovery speed is in par with daggers 3.0 base): Modwyr or Duskfall (which both can be acquire early in game.)

Head: Fair Favor (acquired with level 2 or 3 with Serafen)

Armor: Miscreant’s Leather (I enjoy the speed recovery bonus, which means hits more often and acquired without a single fight)

Neck: Precognition

Cape: Cloak of Greater Deflection (+7 Deflection, yes please!)

Hands: Gauntlets of Ogre Might

Ring1: Chameleons Touch

Ring2: Entonia Signet Ring (again this is to increase deflection, Riposte, anyone?)

Feet: Boots of the Stone

Waist: Instant Potion Belt (you will have high Alchemy, so benefits from a potion on each encounter are great)

Will be working on a Votary one next, but also build towards high dps with high survivavility

Edited by dbarbarian14

Yup.  Welcome to POTD.  

You'll need someone else in the party to inflict afflictions so you can hit more.  Get a druid with Nature's Mark and a chanter with summons and the early game goes much easier.  

All of this you've mentioned is fine though I'd recommend replacing the inquisitor with a herald (Paladin/Chanter).  

Edited by Marigoldran

I haven't tried this build, but isn't having a low Con together with low Res kind of counter intuitive? Sounds like this is just begging to get popped.

You are right, I had copy/pasted from my word document the data and didn't notice those were the stats I was aiming for the Inquisitor, as I want a hard hitting melee, fast with precision but not a tank at all.