I loved the quests to deal with the issues in the Gullet. The two im thinking of in particular is, "All Aboard," with Biha and the kids trying to get out of Neketaka and "Food for Thought," where you have to try to help with the massive poverty and starvation going on down there.

They were both really interesting and showed a great contrast to the grandeur of the more tourist friendly parts of the city as well as the more successful version of hauana's societal systems in Port Majae.

They also both had multiple ways that you could handle and resolve them, and it felt like you had to really earn the best possible result. All Aboard takes a lot of money and/or effort (and knowing how the people you're dealing with think) just to make sure no one gets left behind, and the work it took mixed with some other quests in the game that just can't have a super great fix, made it really satisfying to actually pull it off.

---

As a side note, All Aboard has one of my favorite moments in the game. When you book passage for some of the family, you find out that there's not enough space because a guy(Orron) who's very ocd and orderly already booked some of the ship. So if you're clever enough, this can happen :

Watcher: "I'm booking passage for a family. But Seduzo only has enough space for three of them, so they'll be split..."

Orron: His hand jerks so violently that he splashes a few drops of wine on the table.

He mops them up, a rigid and pained expression on his face.

Watcher: "... and you'll be stuck with HALF of them for the whole journey. Won't that be ODD? "

Orron: "That will not do. That will not do at all." [...]

• Like 8

I liked the Gullet quests too. I've run into people who hate, with a passion, any quest which presents you with various "imperfect" outcomes and one "perfect" outcome which requires extra time/money/effort to achieve, but those are exactly the quests I find most personally satisfying. I guess that's why I generally prefer BioWare over Obsidian.

• Like 3

I liked the Gullet quests too. I've run into people who hate, with a passion, any quest which presents you with various "imperfect" outcomes and one "perfect" outcome which requires extra time/money/effort to achieve, but those are exactly the quests I find most personally satisfying. I guess that's why I generally prefer BioWare over Obsidian.

I imagine there's some quests they're not happy with in the PoE series lol.

Exactly! Everything having an easy and perfect solution seems kind of insane to me. It feels a lot more authentic and more like you accomplished something that when it's *not* that way.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

gellet are the most interesting part of the city

but never know how to get +5 gellet reputation

same here, anyone know how to reach +5 the Gullet reputation or i missed something? +3 is max i can achieved.

riKVETx.jpg

Did you help the Dawnstar woman heal those sick people? Like what have you done already?

Did you help the Dawnstar woman heal those sick people? Like what have you done already?

Did correct order, if i remember correctly :

gives beggar food (minor)

biha quest - search botaro soul (minor), gives biha botaro money (minor), took biha and all her child abroad (major)

help pitli (major)

help enoi (major)

but still ended +3 reputation, anything else to gain rep? or there is random encounter at gullet?

Edited by rasmakisnandar
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just figure this out, there is a bug i think,

If you find ulug body in delver row, not reading the note (but pick the note to stash and read the hyperlink by right clicking on it) when return to enoi no conversation about you found ulug body (minor gullet reputation). Must read the note on ulug body to trigger the conversation with enoi

Edited by rasmakisnandar
  • Like 1