$650 = fair price?

080p 25" HP 25ES Monitor

-Razer Deathadder Gaming Mouse (2018)

-Corsair K55 Gaming Keyboard

- Genius Hi-Fi Professional Speakers

Gaming PC Specifications:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.7Ghz

Motherboard: MSI 350M Gaming Pro (MS-7A39)

RAM: 8GB Corsair 2400MHZ

GPU: Zotac 1050Ti OCEd 4GB

SD: SiliconPower 240GB SSD

PSU: EVGA SuperNova 650W

It's an entry level computer that will do well at 1080p. You will soon run out of space on that tiny SSD though so you might as well buy an X TB secondary drive at the same time. Other than that it looks good for that price.

Oh, and this post should have been in the junkyard.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Personally I wouldn't go under 16gb ddr4 ram anymore. In fact, I'd rather go with 32gb now... just sucks that ram prices are crazy high right now.

Also yes, 250gb alone is not enough at all. I'm using one just for windows alone (and ofc all the temporary and savegame files that games nowadays create on c:/).

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Personally I wouldn't go under 16gb ddr4 ram anymore. In fact, I'd rather go with 32gb now... just sucks that ram prices are crazy high right now.

Also yes, 250gb alone is not enough at all. I'm using one just for windows alone (and ofc all the temporary and savegame files that games nowadays create on c:/).

16GB (even 8GB) is more than enough for most people though

Also, Logitech mice over Razer any day. MX518 for life. I believe its current iteration is called G403.

Edited by Thingolfin

Would agree that 16GB is enough for most people...but for people who like to do stuff with Cheat Engine, Photoshop, VMs, etc., alongside their gaming (as I do), 32GB is becoming more and more of a requirement.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Or if you like to play Star Citizen, then you *need* 32gb. The game is eating 16gb already just from starting it up. :>

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."