Into The Breach (by FTL devs)

This is a thread for a turn-based strategy rpg game called Intro The Breach.

It features mechs and was developed by the makers of FTL. I was never a fan if FTL, was easy to see the gimmicks and messy sude of things from the start, however, ITB seems to correct all those issues and bring about that detail without compromise to a more mainstreamed audience. This means... more difficulty and depth!

I present to you...

INTO THE BREACH!

This is indeed, an hour minute developer interview. To introduce you the game, as well and the basics. For those who have already played it, play it again. Alot has changed... But WAR..... WAR NEVER CHANGES.

Enjoy!

Edited by SonicMage117
  • Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

. But WAR..... WAR NEVER CHANGES.

FALLOUT QUOTEEEEEEEE! GET HIM!  :lol:

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

• 2 weeks later...

A few of my friends picked it up due to my review on Steam, they are enjoying this little gem now.

My hope is more people will be aware of it :)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...