Updated 06/29

Hi guys,

I'm looking to compile useful/strong items that are easily accessible after leaving Port Maje. Looking for input!

Lord Darryn's Voulge - Unique Fine Pollaxe (Soulbound)

Shipwreck south-east from Neketaka in an enclose island 37*21 South 55*30 East

Frostseeker - Unique Exceptional Warbow

Nakataka Island

High stealth

Saru-Sichr - Unique Morning star

Nakataka, Perikli Overlook, Arkemyr's Manor

Req: none.

Gravecaller - Unique Sabre
Crookspur beach behind merchant
Around 10 stealth

Platinated Plate - Unique Legendary Heavy Armor
Crookspur beach behind merchant
Around 10 stealth

Ninagauth's teachings - Unique Grimoire

Nakataka, Perikli Overlook, Arkemyr's Manor (Vault)

10 mechanics

Superb Arquebus
Sayuka fleetmaster office
Mechanics 7

Superb Warhammer
Sayuka Longhouse
5 sleight of hand OR 13 mechanics

Exceptional Blunderbuss

Nekataka, Bass Citadel, Uto's Gunsmithy

10 Lockpicking

Exceptional Sceptre

Nekataka, Perikli Overlook, Arkemyr's Manor (bedroom)

10 lockpicking

Miscreant's Leather

Fort Deadlight (sail in by night, follow quest)

? lockpicking, minor combat

Please enter as follows:

<item>

<place>

<requirement>

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Flucas
  • Like 2

Lord Darryn's Voulge is also extremely useful as it can negate storms allowing you to pass through with +5 moral.

Atsura, the intelligent Psychopath of my dreams.  I like my elves grumpy and my godlike fishy!

And my Rekke romancable!

Superb Arquebus

Sayuka fleetmaster office

Mechanics 7 (I think) :/

Superb Warhammer

Sayuka Longhouse

Pickpocketed key with 5 sleight of hand

Or 13 mechanics for the lock.

Also for whatever it's worth:

I grabbed Frostseeker without a fight with 15 stealth and a sparkcracker.

• Like 2

On the Neketaka island, just west of the town....

There's also a nice Acolyte's Frostbite handaxe on the same island, in a cave a bit further (but the enemies there are not very easy).

Edited by Haplok

If you'd switch name on this thread to "strong early equipment" and we could add armours and possibly jewelry to it as well?

Platinated Plate 
Legendary heavy armour at the same spot as Gravecaller on crookspur with same requirements.

Got a couple of updates, The superb warhammer requires only 3 sleight of hand to get the key for the chest in Sayuka longhouse

In Crookspur u can go into Crookspur fort with a bluff 8 check or pay 2000copper and get the unique large shield "Shining Bulwark"

As of beta patch 1.2 Obsidian have placed a lvl 15 lock on the chests/crates with the Platinated Plate armour and Gravecaller Sabre on Crookspur beach

Also i managed to get the Frostseeker with 2 spark crackers and 12 stealth now. Sneak around the mobs on the south side, use spark crackers to lure the lurkers away because they will spot u quite fast. Grab the bow and head out from the opposite side of where u came from. I have it recorded:

Edited by Dorftek

I don't know why everyone skip first legendary club from port maje (https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Shattered_Vengeance), this is one of the best weapon against bosses for all martial classes

Club curse stacked 6x times and give you +26% damage to all attack against target to infinity period of time

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

I don't know why everyone skip first legendary club from port maje (https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Shattered_Vengeance), this is one of the best weapon against bosses for all martial classes

Club curse stacked 6x times and give you +26% damage to all attack against target to infinity period of time

I've given that club a fair chance. Even tried it with a one handed style flurry monk to try and stack that curse quick enough but it just builds up way to slow to justify the low base dmg of the club. It is good with the modal to lower will but imo that's about it.

I've given that club a fair chance. Even tried it with a one handed style flurry monk to try and stack that curse quick enough but it just builds up way to slow to justify the low base dmg of the club. It is good with the modal to lower will but imo that's about it.

Yep you need only stacked curse debuff, then you can switch on your favorite weapon. As I written I used it only on bosses. DW it with any range weapon to increase recovery speed for all non monk classes

With enough accuracy monk can spam full attack, I usually use it with saber that give you +% to lash damage

Pure monk can spam L9 ability which hit target multiple time, but now pure monk has so much OP abilities that you usually don't need this debuff :D

You can always pick rogue and apply curse + generate cold lash with crippling strike and reset fight :D

Edited by mant2si
  • Like 1

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

• 2 months later...