No. Not really. There are several unique armors which are nice for monks, but nothing that screams "monk's garnment!". The only thing that I can remember that has a monk vibe because of the "Blood and Pain" theme is the "Bloody Links" mail armor. But that can also be seen as a barbarian-themed thing.

Edit: I think in terms of style Aloth's leather armor looks really neat on monks. Also the enchantment can be cool for stuff like Torment's Reach. It's AoE buff stacks with rings of Overseeing and INT.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

No. Not really. There are several unique armors which are nice for monks, but nothing that screams "monk's garnment!". The only thing that I can remember that has a monk vibe because of the "Blood and Pain" theme is the "Bloody Links" mail armor. But that can also be seen as a barbarian-themed thing.

Edit: I think in terms of style Aloth's leather armor looks really neat on monks. Also the enchantment can be cool for stuff like Torment's Reach. It's AoE buff stacks with rings of Overseeing and INT.

I always felt that the Bloody Links armor was more for Barbarians, monks never crossed my mind.

When paired with Armored Skin/Toughened skin (don't recall the name of hand) and a berserker you're almost guaranteed to have high defense. I think the fire godlike bonus also stacks with it too.