Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pictures of your Games 11 - The Quickening

• Please log in to reply
362 replies to this topic

Gorth

Gorth

Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 10612 posts

Guild Wars 2... I love the desert maps. Well, most of them anyway. The Elon river valley and estuary area is gorgeous in-game. My little Asura engineer gliding upstream on his skimmer mount (effectively a "hovercraft")

2i6ucZF.jpg

• Oner, sorophx and IndiraLightfoot like this

HoonDing

HoonDing

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 9332 posts

rqOliVy.jpg

IndiraLightfoot

IndiraLightfoot

Apex of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 5552 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Mrs Fortune smiled at me this evening! Within minutes, I ran into two menagerie goblins, so I have now had the opportunity to take two more pets for a spin:

Phantom Hannah:

TdZ6yI.jpg

ePNkyH.jpg

-It has this disproportional left arm movement swiping over and over, like certain enemy ghosts, and this repeats itself in a short loop that got under my skin pretty quickly

-It hovers pretty neatly, but it's hard to make out most of the time. You got those brass shoulder pads and an odd headpiece tagging along, crowning a blue glowing torn sheet, which is unassuming

-It's slightly better than the Malfeasant Ghost, but that's just by a hair!

The One That Can't Be Mentioned:

iweeAq.jpg

Djx5Tv.jpg

-Well, it's a cow, but it's like one hundred times better than the Darkening of Tristam cow, the Cow Queen!

-Yet another pet that moves like an NPC, and it moves almost the same as the Lady Sheep pet.

-Instead of charging with a sword, it's sorta rallying my character by waving her weird spear

-It's easier to see and even more colourful, literally and figuratively, than the Lady Sheep

-Personally, I rank this, currently, as my no 4, just after the very neat Pierce Horsey

Edited by IndiraLightfoot, 15 February 2019 - 02:08 PM.

• Hurlshot likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users