Pictures of your Games 11 - The Quickening

Images from my last playthrough of Dishonored, where I got the platinum for the base game. My last saves from that game were from fall 2013, and having played it extensively yet again. I have just one word for it all: masterpiece.

It was all made using the Unreal 4 engine, so Obsidian certainly has something to get inspired by, now that they use the same engine for Outer Worlds.

hpB7bb.jpg

EJnHqz.jpg

oVsC3S.jpg

D38rKR.jpg

b3D7yM.jpg

I mean, this is an in-game image, from a 6 year old game!!!

rmyGLl.jpg

NrCz5t.jpg

Jdou4Y.jpg

Yet another crazy good in-game screenie!

hv8Ymu.jpg

t5SmJ8.jpg

mlyfsU.jpg

wZ9LFE.jpg

y90XhP.jpg

These whaler-masks are so cool!

4DRvEb.jpg

mkzb5p.jpg

7BLBpa.jpg

This was a gory evil playthrough,and I managed to do a horrid quest I had deliberately skipped in my three earlier playthroughs.

mf2FzG.jpg

And I managed to get all the paintings, thanks to this mad maniac playthrough!

5g9UcC.jpg

Yep! Even Samuel hates my guts. He'll soon signal my presence at Kingsparrow Island, and then I went ahead and disable five security systems while killing each and every enemy on the map.

GC0tUR.jpg

9OxL0K.jpg

One of the crazy Dunwall Trials challenges. I went at it for like an hour, ended up with 550,000 points, and just stopped, since I had RL things to do. Then I took a peek at the highest score on Steam for this challenge: 200,000,000!!! People must have taken turns.

• Like 2

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Finally two gates close enough to get a single screenshot of the party both entering and exiting gateways:

grzjLk3.jpg

Now at Normal difficulty my party feels more heroic (where heroic is measured by ability to butcher troops)

OzD3i0K.jpg

• Like 2

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm... I think I need to go hunting for some "screenshot" software that is easy to use. I love it when games have support for the Print Screen key, but lots of especially older games don't. Open to recommendations (works with Dosbox and old GoG games is an added bonus).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Thanks Fenixp, I'll give that a (screen)shot on Dosbox :thumbsup:

I did try ShadowPlay (I have an nVidia card), but it was too awkward and too cumbersome to use with it's default shortcuts. I might have to see if something can be done about that though. Ideally it would be one background program fits all purposes.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Taken with the built in function. My little Asura engineer guy feels a bit... lost in the jungle?

JIaGtMB.jpg

• Like 1

More Guild Wars 2.... "The Desolation".

One of those days where I'm quite happy without the full virtual reality experience. Those wastes and boiling pits are sulfur. Anyone remember from chemistry class what boiling sulfur smells like? Yeah, the rotten egg stench would probably have made my nostrils bleed! :grin:

lL8iob2.jpg

• Like 3

tried some Anthem
Z5mle9Ko09M.jpg

overall, game seems fun, not sure it's worth the price they're asking, though

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

One of those days where I'm quite happy without the full virtual reality experience. Those wastes and boiling pits are sulfur. Anyone remember from chemistry class what boiling sulfur smells like? Yeah, the rotten egg stench would probably have made my nostrils bleed! :grin:

a) Go here (Hverir, Iceland):

IMG_7816-X3.jpg

b) Cry a whole lot and start rethinking the life decisions which led up to the point of smelling that with dozens other tourists

Edited by Fenixp
  • Like 3

Well, I'm still plugging away at D3. With a few days to spare, I finally got that Cow pet from the Darkening of Tristram event. It was very cute, and I used it for a day or so, but then, for the second time ever (Yes, I am that unlucky), I came across a pet-carrying goblin, and I managed to beat it down barely at Torment II difficulty, and the pet I got is now my favourite: The Bumble. Aside from being fugly cute, it's actually the one of all my pets that stand out on most maps, even snowy ones, since it's greyish white and pretty big.

I've also just recently completed all the tasks in order to get the basic rewards of the Vyr set and those very lovely butterfly wings, so I went ahead and transmogrified a bit, and used some dyes, and here's how my wizard looks right at this moment:

B1zPn0.jpg

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***