Pictures of your Games 11 - The Quickening

^ Are you playing the new dlc? How is it?

FFXV and those DMC5 chr. mods - got all of them now. Including Trish as Aranea but I can only have one "guest" at a time so I can't get both her and Vergil (replacing Cor) together in a pic like this. Ah well.

FFXV-DMC5mods-005.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This is just to say .... no more stupid Photo Mode camera/angle restrictions!

DMC5-00022.jpg

Need to get to Dante now. I mean I like the panther and V's goth stances and slick animations but need a new subject. Still, that panther.

DMC5-00016.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 2 weeks later...

^ And that there is one reason I was interested in that game. It's so beautiful. The combat tho, I just can't. :biggrin:

So I accidentally discovered something. And it's repeatable.

Ansel-00025477a.jpg

I might've woken up hubby with my laughing. Ansel-00025480a.jpg

Hey Ignis, you might need to make more.
Ansel-00025481a.jpg

....this has so much potential. Although my fps did drop to about 30ish. I might have to drop the game to 1080 to make more than a few hundred...

• Like 5

So I accidentally discovered something. And it's repeatable.

Ansel-00025477a.jpg

I might've woken up hubby with my laughing. Ansel-00025480a.jpg

Hey Ignis, you might need to make more.

Ansel-00025481a.jpg

....this has so much potential. Although my fps did drop to about 30ish. I might have to drop the game to 1080 to make more than a few hundred...

Hehe! Final Fantasy meets Matrix!

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

looks like a prettier version of Darkwind 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Weird how the only "cars with guns" game that I find visually attractive is still just Interstate '76. I could never get into any other such game, because they all look so... ****ty.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."