Pictures of your Games 11 - The Quickening

Is that the map boss that drops fireballs everywhere and people keep running into them, then people keep running to revive the dead people and you have a bridge full of corpses?

Nothing that sophisticated ;)

Just a meta-event boss at the end of the event chains (wacky Asura and their equally wacky experiments running amok). Grabbed a 'Heart of the Destroyer' too from the light pillar in the background. Event completion on Mount Maelstrom was part of the daily reward goals.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yay for double posting. Beat the last boss in the core game of Guild Wars 2 on my second character this evening.

One really pissed off undead dragon closing in. A few of Zhatains dragon minions had been disposed off just before this.

qBi7Yq2.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I had a feeling... even before clicking it, that it would be a very large picture Bok :grin:

Ah well, dream on Gorth, might get a "real" gfx card some day.

• Like 1

This game supports Ansel so a find Lara game is doable maybe! Right now im capturing at 30K then downsampling to 8K. Have to disable HDR though in order to look proper on non-hdr screens. Can't wait to enable RTX graphics features when it gets patched in (hopefully won't tank FPS that much)

shadowofthetombraiderjnds7.jpg

Traversing though mud creates new geometry on the surface, although it's quite low-poly.

• Like 1

Ah, those crazy Skitt (a race of sentient rat humanoids). Fixing up a ship stuck in a crevasse in the middle of the desert. Never mind that it was an ocean once :grin:

Not too bright individually, but like PS:T's cranium rats, they get smarter when together.

I do love their designs and the little notes with smileys to the far right.

Hc69QGG.jpg

@HoonDing: I'm curious. What IS that game you're posting pictures from and is it something that can be played as co-cop teamwork?

@HoonDing: I'm curious. What IS that game you're posting pictures from and is it something that can be played as co-cop teamwork?

Dragon Quest XI and its singleplayer.

Thank you. What a shame, it does look like a fun game.

This game supports Ansel

Oh? That has me half tempted to get it, per usual. Although ... TR games probably aren't something I'd get really into taking screenshots of over and over like Borderlands, XV, FO:NV etc.

Not enough pretty boys repeatability.  ;)

I was actually thinking about this game this morning. Just because of the scenery. Hm.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Spider-Man watches hentai with college students in Spider-Man PS4

#JustSonicThings

post-173997-0-98529500-1537702256_thumb.jpg

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...