Pictures of your Games 11 - The Quickening

may wanna put the name of the game :p

Mandatory: Is that from that new Jurassic Park game ? Look good ! 

Here are some of mine :)

Ark Survival Evolved !

eQO7CT8.jpg

rNJDAfd.jpg

DZQDkWt.jpg

ntcfFlb.jpg

Xcom 2: 

ainSnd1.jpg

nQCjAl1.jpg

eR4ygPl.jpg

vRQKmWC.jpg

Alien Isolation : 

mK1vTbm.jpg

KsOafpI.jpg

5rmuDEG.jpg

Edited by E.RedMark
  • Like 2
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

I've build myself some real fat rifle. It's funny because the bullpup system should make the rifle shorter, but it ended up being longer than my normal rifle setups, especially with attached silencer.

EXoerIL.jpg

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

AH! fat rifle XD read that like fart rifle !  :lol:

reminded me of this screenie...

Stop farting Alexius!  :lol:

DO8W5XD.jpg

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Here's the thread for screenshots of your games. Here's some of mine:

The old thread hadn't quite reached 500. I know what's going on here. You just wanted your dino pics on the first page. :biggrin:

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Double-checked, pretty sure I didn't post these already.

Noct's meow.

FFXV-PC-Web-000147a.jpg

So far, my favorite mod/s. Everyone but Ignis (or whatever bro of your choice) is invisible! Great for screenshots. Sadly invisible bro's weapons still show up in combat, breaking the illusion. Ah well. ;)

FFXV-PC-Web-000146a.jpg

When you catch the game AI in the middle of the 1 second or so of insta-teleporting chrs to the chocobo's.

Ansel-00024960a.jpg

Ansel-00024958a.jpg

Ansel-00024962a.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

:lol: :lol:  - using "Quick Recipeh" TechSkill is now visually perfect.

FFXV-PC-Web-000152a.jpg

• Like 1

SIms 4 

Talking to yourself in front of a mirror...is a must! 

RYfroJA.jpg

A good artist can catch what they want even when it's moving ;)

MOalKRl.jpg

Witcher 3: 

the sky is on fire...

hFhtpb3.jpg

OQUhjq7.jpg

ZJV3zda.jpg

PuYg29C.jpg

Qd7Yd1f.jpg

w9TSe8i.jpg

• Like 1

Elderly Hive Dweller

I found a soldier in my rooster that has much higher stats than Big Boss. He should be the Biggest Boss, imo.

k5iskV7.png

Good doggo.

lgQ1Q1H.png

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

looks like something made in RPG Maker

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

not to say that RPG Maker is bad, of course. but it's pretty limited, at least used to be

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Skylame

Ylb6trF.jpg

ppEJYgo.jpg

DAI

dh1Uj8g.jpg

• Like 1

Elderly Hive Dweller

Is that a mod displaying position of sun in the sky?

I mean ... Can't you just ... Y'know ... Look?

it isn,t about the sun lol its mostly for the clock . which happen..in single player game . So you know..you don't just play then look at the time 'OMG! its 3am!' XD 

Elderly Hive Dweller

Oh I see, it also displays real time - that's quite neat actually.

games like that have a tendancie to eat your hours away . So yeah , thats a very useful mod ;) 

Elderly Hive Dweller