Vanishing Paladin

Kriber22

Question

My character (Island Aumaua Goldpact Paladin/Soulblade) keeps turning invisible in combat. I'm not completely sure, but it seems to happen whenever the special ability armour bonus the Goldpacts get from Sworn Enemy ends due to being struck too many times. The entire character model disappears, leaving only the green circle around his legs and the weapon(s) he's wielding floating in thin air. As soon as combat ends, or I re-activate Sworn Enemy, the model pops back in.

3 answers to this question

That has been around for awhile(and yes it is the gilded enmity that causes it), or at least I was aware of it before I ever first played goldpact. Would be nice to be fixed. I don't swap around between people quite as often as some do, but even I have managed to lose where my paladin was for a second before.

I am pretty sure I have had the visibility pop back up before without ending combat or reactivating Gilded Enmity's effect. But I am not sure what caused it or if I am misremembering. Maybe I didn't use Sworn Enemy in that fight. But it could be possible that anything that affects your characters appearance could affect it and reset it. If I end up playing some today I'll play around with it some to see if I remembered correctly or not.

Edited by Usana
  • Like 1

That has been around for awhile(and yes it is the gilded enmity that causes it), or at least I was aware of it before I ever first played goldpact. Would be nice to be fixed. I don't swap around between people quite as often as some do, but even I have managed to lose where my paladin was for a second before.

I am pretty sure I have had the visibility pop back up before without ending combat or reactivating Gilded Enmity's effect. But I am not sure what caused it or if I am misremembering. Maybe I didn't use Sworn Enemy in that fight. But it could be possible that anything that affects your characters appearance could affect it and reset it. If I end up playing some today I'll play around with it some to see if I remembered correctly or not.

Ill ensure this is looked into if it hasnt been already and increase the priority if it has. Thank you for the information!

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Ill ensure this is looked into if it hasnt been already and increase the priority if it has. Thank you for the information!

Best,

-Caleb

Yeah, well, guess what, it hasn't been fixed.