What did you name your ship?

Named my Dyrwoodan Poop the Spanish Inquisition because noone expected it to be attacked by it.

Upgraded straight up the best one, renamed it Flying Dutchman because everyone can expect it to be attacked by it.

Also considered Dyrwoodan Hello and Ondra's Tit but will probably use those names for an island.

Edited by Queeg
  • Like 2

If my post hasn't been edited yet, I'm still looking to find the error I made typing it.

Named my Dyrwoodan Poop the Spanish Inquisition because noone expected it to be attacked by it.

Upgraded straight up the best one, renamed it Flying Dutchman because everyone can expect it to be attacked by it.

Also considered Dyrwoodan Hello and Ondra's Tit but will probably use those names for an island.

I think I'll use Magranite Inquisition when I play as a Fire Godlike/Magran priest.

sign.jpg

• 1 month later...

First ship was named the Wyrmling

Second one (dhow) was named the Seadrake, and was enough to get me all the way to the end

I had more fun with the islands: Caed Nui and "I Swear This Was Supposed To Be India" come to mind. And I named the one with the hanging tree "Dyrwoodan Hello".

I think I named my ranger's ship the Huntsman. Not the most original of names, but it has a good ring to it and fits the main story.

Edited by Taevyr
  • Like 1

I named mine Heart of Winter, or Winter's Heart, don't remember.

My character is a pale elf with frosty exterior, so it kinda fit. Also IWD reference.

Edited by Aridea
Emissary Tar: At last, someone who looks like they could be of some assistance! The assorted boobs and dimwits around here have been of very little help.

Charname: I’m afraid you have mistaken us for someone else. I’m Dimwit, this is my good friend Boob, and behind me you’ll find Brainless and Moron. How do you do? 

beast of winter run:

rymrgand's toothpick

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I begin the game with The Defiant. (An starter Dyrwoodan Sloop.)

After a while I bought a Dhow. Which I had named The Last Hope.

I plan to buy a Galleon next. It's going to be named The Archangel.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´