What did you name your ship?

Started with The Defiant; chose not to change it since that's just the name of that ship.

For the next one, I chose The Pallid Hand, which I thought was appropriate as I was Berath's Herald.

As I started to close in on Eothas, I bought a new ship, which was called The Dyrwoodan Hello (think my intentions speak for themselves there...).

And after speaking with him and learning of his purpose, I found myself well and truly on board and my next ship was called Hope Eternal.

What did you call your ship?

Edited by hamskii
  • Like 6

Started with "The Defiant" sloop.

Bought a dhow and named it "Endeavour".

Before going to Ukaizo, took a junk and named it "Flying Sanitarium".

Edited by MaxQuest
  • Like 4

I named all mine after fictional, lore-consistent soft core movies: Arkemyr’s Capricious Ex, Llengrath’s Safeword, and Concelhaut’s Monolithic Staff.

• Like 11

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Renamed Sloop: Sassy Principessa (my character was an aristocrat from a royal family after all)

Galleon: Aimora Vengiatta (Beloved Vengeance)

For my future playthroughs:

- Priest of Berath: Pallid Hand*, Vengiatta di Cirono, Berath's Judgement

- Fury: Stormbringer

- Fire Godlike: Godrammer, Flames of Hel, Terror from the Deep, Vengiatta mes Fiaces, Magran's Fury

*I'm gonna copy this name from the op because it's really cool

• Like 1

sign.jpg

completed games:

captain Rodrigo Mendoza's ship: The Bloody Rood

captain Pie Traynor's ship: The Hot Corner

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I went from The Defiant to a galleon and stayed with that. I was at a loss as to what I should name it, but then I thought that "The Stormbreaker" seemed like a good enough choice, and what do you know, it ended up being a very appropriate name come endgame.

Named my galeon Bluefire gale,named after my favorite abilities in game: cleansing flame and storm of holy fire

• Like 1

"People fear, not death, but having life taken from them. Many waste the life given to them, occupying themselves with things that do not matter. When the end comes, they say they did not have time enough to spend with loved ones, to fulfill dreams, to go on adventures they only talked about... But why should you fear death if you are happy with the life you have led, if you can look back on everything and say, 'Yes, I am content. It is enough.'" ~Wynne, Dragon age Origins

I went the completely original route and called it Defiant 2.0. I admit it. I should have called it Defiant 1.3 or something like that, but I jumped straight to Junk this time and figured that was a big enough upgrade to count as a whole new major number. Now that I have updated the hulls and stuff I probably need to change it to 2.2.1 or something.