just my 2 cents: inventory.

Iventory: I'd like the inventory to be like the one in Neverwinter Nights. In kotor, every time i had to scroll that single-row list to read the content of a datapad or to look for something to sell, it took me ages. More, I'd welcome an option to junk item directly from inventory.

-cheers-

'datapad' was just an instance, what i said applies to everything.

anyway i didn't know of that option. are you talking about the 'show quest items' option?

just an idea, though. actually, it doesn't really matter what they do, i'll buy and enjoy the game as i did with K1.

-cheers-

About the inventory. I always wondered why there are containers on the Ebon Hawk because there is no use for them; you can carry all your items on you, so why bother saving it in containers?

I'd like an inventory with limited space because it would add more realism to the game.

My

About the inventory. I always wondered why there are containers on the Ebon Hawk because there is no use for them; you can carry all your items on you, so why bother saving it in containers?

I'd like an inventory with limited space because it would add more realism to the game.

My

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

My

quote: 'I'd like an inventory with limited space because it would add more realism to the game.'

deffo a nice idea. a stash in the Hawk, and limited space in the backpack, or, even better, a STR based weight system (dnd rulez here).

-up-

My

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

the STR weight carying limit will s*** in KotOR - in NWN didn't bother me because i always could use the stone of recall which was bringing me in the temple - and in the temple was the shop, then i just could go back, but in KotOR we can't do that so it would make no sense - and that thing someone said that we should only be allowed to carry 3 weapons(one for each hand and one more in the backpack) :blink: it's just stupid

what if it happens that your backpack gets full in the middle of a quest and you cannot return to the ebon hawk, than you will just miss on all the rest of the items? how do you make money if not from selling things you get from the dead guys?

If inventory gets full, that 'junk item' button i asked for comes handy. Or, as sum1 suggested, player could have a stash on the Hawk to leave some stuff in. Else, you can leave items you don't need in boxes, or corpses, and maybe even pick them up later on or just leave them there...

You can make money completing quests and getting rewards, winning pazaak games or swoop races and still selling items.

Seeing how i hear that Obsidan respects bioware so much :wacko: and they want to make a great game i think they will add it(I HOPE!).

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I'd still like to see them make better use of the Ebon Hawk's storage bins. An inventory limit would allow this to happen, since you'd have to leave items in the storage bins if your character gets overloaded.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Iventory: I'd like the inventory to be like the one in Neverwinter Nights. In kotor, every time i had to scroll that single-row list to read the content of a datapad or to look for something to sell, it took me ages. More, I'd welcome an option to junk item directly from inventory.

-cheers-

NEVERWINTER NIGHTS HAS THE MOST STUPID, HARD-TO-USE, UGLY, TRANSPERANT INVENTORY!!!!!!! BUT THE KOTOR 1 INVENTORY IS ALSO F***ING BUT EVEN HE`S BETTER!!!!!!

Now when i`m calm i suggest Diablo-like inventory. This limits the number of heavy weapons (which are bigger) and also the number of all items.

P.S.No hard feelings.. :unsure: