Pleased to see this is a positive post and not an accusation that Obsidian has slowly been releasing content while sacrificing live animals to a coven of witches in their basement!

• Like 21

Yes! We have no bananas.

<Insert mandatory accusation that Obsidian has slowly been releasing content while sacrificing live animals to a coven of witches in their basement>

• Like 28

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

More free dlc? This is madness! Madness, I say! It's all a ploy from Obsidian to steal all of our money...somehow...yeah, that's totally it!

How do I get it to install?

To install it, try clicking on the dowload button in the link provided by op or ticking and unticking the box next to it in the dlc list of the game in your library, or do both: I did both and it worked, the client downloaded the dlc. :)

• Like 5

If they're sacrificing animals to a coven, they should really change covens as this one obviously doesn't give sound business advice.

"Oh Great Lord, tell us how we'll make Deadfire a financial success"

*ominous, gravelly voice* GIVE THEM FREE STUFF

"Well that doesn't sound right, but who am I to disagree with the Great Nemnok..."

• Like 4

How dare they!

I am outraged!

Same here! How dare they release content for free!

I want to pay for it!

• Like 2

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Who asked for this? Who cares a lick about more worthless crew members?

+1...

These crew members even don't join the ship close fighting while I hire all my companions and sidekicks.

And I usually won't waste the money to buy a Big Ship capable of free crew members before I'm going to finish the game.

New contents are appreciated (whatever if it's free), but this one really do nothing to improve the player experience.

Edited by Julymio

Some people cant be happy with anything , it's free , go buy some new dog skin or some new arrows on Bethesda games , or some new outfit on Bioware games and i dont even want to talk about EA boxes ... It's free , it's there if you want to use , if not you dont lose nothing .... I like it , and i want more , more FREE stuff Obisidian , Thank you ....

• Like 5

Some people cant be happy with anything , it's free , go buy some new dog skin or some new arrows on Bethesda games , or some new outfit on Bioware games and i dont even want to talk about EA boxes ... It's free , it's there if you want to use , if not you dont lose nothing .... I like it , and i want more , more FREE stuff Obisidian , Thank you ....

Funny.

People can't get "really" happy with content that is almost useless, doesn't mean that people can't be happy with anything.

We just got different criteria, and please save those stupid cases for yourself.

Funny.

People can't get "really" happy with content that is almost useless, doesn't mean that people can't be happy with anything.

We just got different criteria, and please save those stupid cases for yourself.

Ok , thanks , keep complaining about Free content , im sure alot of people here have the same criteria as you !!!

• Like 2

Yay, thanks Obs:  Now I've less need to worry about those crew members who fall overboard - they can swim....right?  Happy for more ship upgrades too :)

https://www.gog.com/game/pillars_of_eternity_ii_deadfire_scalawags_pack

^for the gog users

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

New Boatswain is really nice, even if he's the wrong color for an islander. 
New Cook has a unique portrait, is unfortunately of an ethnicity I have plenty of. 

Haven't found the 3rd. Anyone want to give me a pointer as to where to find the Orlan? 

Edited by Parasol_Syndicate
  • Like 1

Magran's fire casts light in Dark Places...

Who asked for this? Who cares a lick about more worthless crew members?

I kind of agree.   Adding in new crew members is basically adding in no content for me.  All these crew members are to me are generic people who use player character portraits.  I wanted another sidekick.  :p

Nevertheless, free DLC is nice.  I like the new savage personality.

Edited by Bill Gates' Son