Patch Notes for 1.1.1.0064

can we get A fking fix for "essential phantom" and "substantial phantom" spells?! mathematically its power was one of the best in POE1, but now it's bugged in POE2, the clones go in melee, have **** accuracy, and deal no dmg(1d3 dmg), and even that dmg is crushed dmg not lightning as written in description.

i heard the monk duplicate spell is bugged in the same way too but i haven't tested it yet. PLS FIX THIS, it's like a very basic spell being completely useless and broken.

• Like 1

I see there is still no option to auto-hide the annoying news screen. Here's hoping to v1.2...

I really hope that spamming your customers with ads for DLCs that they already own is not worth more to you than aesthetics and visual integrity of your game.

• Like 1

Since this patch, Mirke has no hair anymore when wearing her hat. :/

Also noticed / remembered that I have some heavy screen tearing since the patch before this one. No idea what changed, but it's so annoying.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Code faster, monkeys! You can rest and visit with loved ones when you’re dead.

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

can we get A fking fix for "essential phantom" and "substantial phantom" spells?! mathematically its power was one of the best in POE1, but now it's bugged in POE2, the clones go in melee, have **** accuracy, and deal no dmg(1d3 dmg), and even that dmg is crushed dmg not lightning as written in description.

i heard the monk duplicate spell is bugged in the same way too but i haven't tested it yet. PLS FIX THIS, it's like a very basic spell being completely useless and broken.

+1

There is still this bug. I was not sure if I want to join the Nobles Without Land. I updated from 1.0.2 to 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 and the bug still persists. The Linux Gog Version is used.

"Dunnage I (Two-Eyed-Pim):

If you talk to him for the first time and show Benweth's soulenet you can ask for the 4th chair on the consuaglo. However, if you do not choose this option before asking what the consuaglo even is (and you technically don't know very well) the option goes away entirely. This should be still available I reckon even if you ask other questions first as you still have killed Benweth and hold his soulenet."

바바리안-광전사의 격분 디버프 (초당 체력감소)가 본인의 권능레벨 + 힘 보너스를 통해서 강해지는 버그를 수정해주길 바랍니다. 

무슨 격분 한번쓰면 자살기를 발동시키는 느낌입니다.

TRANSLATED BY GOOGLE:

Barbarian - Fighting Berserker Bug Fixing a bug where your debuff (stamina per second) gets stronger through your power level + strength bonus.

It is a feeling that the suicide bomber is triggered if I write it once.

Edited by Gfted1
Includes translation. Please use English language if at all possible.

User Interface
  • Fixed the Appearance Customization window not scaling down on smaller resolutions.

Thanks for the update, I'd like to ask you guys to fix the scaling of the status frame that shows up when you mouse over the enemies, sometimes there are so many buffs and debuffs on the character that the frame goes out of the screen and we can't see the whole information in it.

• Like 1

Can't play the game due to below bug, whenever enter the Engwithan Digsite Arena Sub-level the game got freeze and grey screen .. finally unloaded at all. I tried turn down all graphics settings still freeze.

Please solve it in your coming patch as I really like POE and wanna play poe2.

Thx.

I played a good long ways in the game with no issues and then restarted with a new watcher (chronic re-starter).  I don't know if it is related to the last patch, but now the game crashes anytime there is spoken dialogue. It does not matter who it is, a party member, someone outside the party, even the stupid talking sword.  Now I know to save before talking to anyone and know that I will have to reload 3-5 times to get through it, sometimes your party members just speak-up and crash the game.  Crazy frustrating and I will have to table the game for a while if there is no work around.

I can play the game to Neketeak on my first save before PATCH 1.1, once installed 1.1, the new party got crushed in that sub area (saving Aloth). Please fix in next patch thanks.

User Interface

• Fixed the Appearance Customization window not scaling down on smaller resolutions.

Thanks for the update, I'd like to ask you guys to fix the scaling of the status frame that shows up when you mouse over the enemies, sometimes there are so many buffs and debuffs on the character that the frame goes out of the screen and we can't see the whole information in it.