Does Paellegina leave when you side with the principi for the last mission?

I know she does it for deadfire and the huana. And she gets butthurt over every tiny sidequest in the game...

Seriously never pick that character shes just too bloody annoying.

Literally no personality just whining all the time.

I like her  :lol:

Summary: Born of human parents, Pallegina has been

touched by Hylea giving her avian features such as feathers
and golden eyes. Resented by her father by ending her
mother’s ability to bear any more children, she had a rough
early childhood. She found acceptance in the Brotherhood
of the Five Suns. Now, in the Deadfire, Pallegina continues
to fight for the Vailian Republics against pirate kind

I would be supprised if she doesn't leave

Nah, she doesn't leave afaik but she does have some of the best dialogue.

If you go with Principi she will die in the epilogue no matter what

Well unless ....

you side with Furrante.

Edited by Elvarein

She didn't leave when I sided with the hauana, but Maia didn't either. However, I didn't do the sneaky horrible faction quest for any of them at the end. I just backed out of the Rauatai quest and then had to kill them in self defense, which apparently everyone is fine with me doing and then the game lets me pick a side without the faction people hating me

After 1.1 patch Maia and Tekehu both has problem with the Watcher joining the pirates or Valians. They don't leave on the site, but when you click them for dialogues they raise the issue. As far as I can tell Maia leaves no matter what, but Tekehu can be persuaded to stay.

Oddly enough, Pallegina doesn't complain about the pirates at all. You'd think she should be the most uncompromising one on this, well...

I just finished a playthrough where I sided with Aedyls (Principi) and Maya stayed, even shot her former boss in Ukaizo.

If you don't talk to her she won't complain. But if you do she'll raise the issue. Strange design, I know.

Hmm, I was on the ghost ship on my way to Ukaizo and talked to her on the deck, had a conversation where she was uncertain about her loyalties, but then finally said something like "oh what the heck, I'm sticking with you." I assume there was some kind of check that was performed and I passed. The watershaper godlike had a similar conversation.

• Like 2

I just finished a playthrough where I sided with Aedyls (Principi) and Maya stayed, even shot her former boss in Ukaizo.

If you don't talk to her she won't complain. But if you do she'll raise the issue. Strange design, I know.

Hmm, I was on the ghost ship on my way to Ukaizo and talked to her on the deck, had a conversation where she was uncertain about her loyalties, but then finally said something like "oh what the heck, I'm sticking with you." I assume there was some kind of check that was performed and I passed. The watershaper godlike had a similar conversation.

So Maia can be persuaded as well, at least with the Principi. Good to know.

I was also dicking around with shooting up the Brass Citadel for the Huana at one point (reloaded later) and I think almost convinced Maya to stay, but I failed a conversation check due to a level 2 "shady" reputation where she told me she can't trust me, so maybe I'd have even been able to convince her to stay with me there? Who knows...

Edited by the streaker
  • Like 1