Best mid Game class (7-13) besides rogue and monk in your opinion?

Pure Wizard, mostly due to early access to Ryngrim's Enervating Terror. Even besides that though, Noxious Burst, Fireball and Ninagauth's Shadowflame are all excellent sources of AoE damage provided you have a way to boost the Wizard's accuracy high enough to score crits.They become even more ridiculous should you decide to empower them.

Enervating Terror is definitely a gamechanger, so yeah, I think it matters that you get it (or how early you get it). After all, after ~level 15, you've played 2/3 of the game and the challenge is gone.

Ranger also gets a big bump with Driving Flight a bit later, but it probably doesn't compare to Rogues getting Finishing Blow etc & Monks.

Wizard. Power peak when you unlock Noxious Burst. Empower that **** and you blow up everything that is not poison immune. And it gets even better later on. You do a ton of damage and it's AoE.

The only drawback is, you can't really put a Wizard on autopilot, because the AI can't aim properly and you probably don't want to blow up your own team :>

I Have my evoker wiz on autopilot but he spam only missile spell.. Working good in potd

Oh yeah this works if you only spam missiles. I just like my big AoEs too much :3

i like AoE top but micromenaging is not my thing.. Considering how easy potd is.. I wish there was a way to autopilot with other spells too..

Wizard. Power peak when you unlock Noxious Burst. Empower that **** and you blow up everything that is not poison immune. And it gets even better later on. You do a ton of damage and it's AoE.

The only drawback is, you can't really put a Wizard on autopilot, because the AI can't aim properly and you probably don't want to blow up your own team :>

you can if you only let him cast missle spells and chain lightning :) epic source of mid to lategame aoe damage for zero effort (besides giving him the script "Cast all these spells with no delay in that order")

Chanter.

lvl 7 - Ogres. Bring two huge, 300 hp monsters into the fight.

lvl 9 - Seven nights she wailed. Ice shotgun everyone in melee for 150+ damage.

I believe most classes have a broken power spike by power levels 4-5. Rogue's persistent discraction and deep wounds, Priest's Devotions of the Faithful, Druid's Relentless Storm, Ranger's Evasive Fire, cipher's Ring Leader. Enemies have no such power surges, they keep getting +3 scaling per level while you get all these awesome abilities in a brief window.

Edited by Camonge