There a time for self https://pillarsofeternity2.wiki.fextralife.com/Chain+Lightning, oh I need to test new helm with spellblade

Keep in mind you have to "dump" your reflex to get hit by these "reflex" based spells ... so I don't know how viable that is solo where in general you want to have as high saves as possible. 

Don't worry you can always increase reflex after Chain Lightning  

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I just started playing in, 13 hours atm have a solid team of 4, also testing this cool looking build as a 5th member.however i dont see anything happening atm, maybe because Im too level ? only thing i can see him being immortal for a small amount of time which totaly looks like my two berserk tanks on poe1 gamethrough.Hope everything will change after 10lvl +

Check the dates. This is an old thread and the truly absurd stacking got patched out in v1.2, see the later comments. You can still make something like it work, lord darryn's volgue still synergizes nicely with barbarian's carnage, but it's not nearly as strong as it used to be. Also single class barbarians don't really start to shine until level 16 when they can get heart of fury.