Hello, guys! Well, I want to say, that really love Deadfire and like the druid and especially Shifter plus multiclassing. But I have one great misunderstanding. Well, when shifted the druid looses temporarily all the equipment, that's OK. But why should he loose the pet? As the part of equipment it just disappears too, and that looks strange. Just like the pet says: oh no, my master is a giant wolf, I'd better run away!

So, what are your thoughts? Should that be corrected?

• Like 2

The vision is becoming clear now - it's a druid who just shifted to a wolf followed by a wolf wait is that a  rat sized tick following them???

The druid has a huge pet tick? I wonder what it's powers are? I bet there's blood involved :o

• Like 1

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

Thank you for your answers)

Also, I think, that it would be great to add some more story connected pets, like the dog in Asongo or black hound in PoE I. It would be more interesting than just a cat sitting somewhere in an ancient tomb closed for 100 years

I didn't even realize this happened.  My 11 year old daughter wanted to play a Druid/ Ranger multi-class, and really liked the Shifter.  I suggested Stalker so she would get a bonus when they were fighting side by side.   She was more about the pet being cute, but yeah it doesn't really make sense the pet would just disappear.

I didn't even realize this happened.  My 11 year old daughter wanted to play a Druid/ Ranger multi-class, and really liked the Shifter.  I suggested Stalker so she would get a bonus when they were fighting side by side.   She was more about the pet being cute, but yeah it doesn't really make sense the pet would just disappear.

I thought they meant that the 'pet-slot' pet (little cats//dogs/wurms/etc) disappeared (which is odd but acceptable, unless the pet-bonus disappears too) - but do you mean that the ranger pet disappears too?  That would somewhat destroy the druid/ranger multiclass.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: