Any suggestion for beast master build(aka Druid/ranger )?

Is shifting really something you want, also magic? Are you hard stuck on that combo? If you are going for a Master Of Creatures feel Ranger/Chanter is probably better.

If you go shifter/stalker you could be very in the thick of things though, that could be fun.

Thanks :) I just want caster with high crit rate from ranger so I think Druid/ranger might be good. I don’t care about shifter . Just want strong magic plus high crit rate . (But Furry just look so cool when shifted > < :D )

I think I will cast from long range , and use arquebus to snipe them. Just my concept, not sure it will work or not.

I don’t want to be master of creatures, just want an animal companion that can tank and buy me some time when I cast magic that’s all, so I think ranger might be good ^^

Thanks for your advice . ;) shifter/stalker sound fun ! .

But now I just played furry/helwalker and furry/sharpshooter and the helwalker one seem to deal more damage but he die a lot at the beginning compare to sharpshooter . Wonder how far can I go with beastmaster !

Edited by Luvsucklonewolf

I've just started a run with a fury/ghost heart which seems like it will be both viable and fun.  Put some points in INT to get the pet summon duration up a bit, configure the pet for damage (wolf + damage upgrades).  Only annoying part so far is the lack of stickiness for the pet AI setting.

That’s suck T^T .

But now after played for a while, I just love the beautiful of AOE and DOT of Druid spell =) May be I will focus to be more caster like but my favorite (touch of rot) need me to go into melee range. May be I should multiclass with something that benefit melee , paladin, Barbarian , fighter ? Any idea about synergistic ability of melee Druid multiclass with xxx thanks

Edited by Luvsucklonewolf