New Scientific Discoveries, Part Drei

Blarghagh

• 3 weeks later...

The Executioner Wasp official surpasses the Bullet Ant in pain index and most dangerous insect sting recorded in human history!

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

that is really revealing discovery changin our whole world, now can you please stuck to other topics? :)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

It is a discovery, no one has ever done it before and it is scientific data, it's relevant... Not sure why being a smaller discovery makes it somehow irrelevant?

And I'm not sure there have been alot of world-changing discoveries in the topic to begin with - certainly none that have changed our lives as we know it hehe

Edited by SonicMage117

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Not a new discovery per se, but apparently we need find bigger and better particles. Or some such. Time to bring in the bigger guns in the hunt for particles of CERN is to be believed.

FCC - Four times larger and ten times more powerful than the LHC. Should they manage to open a gateway to a nightmare dimension in 2050, well, I'm too old to care :grin:

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46862486

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Not a new discovery per se, but apparently we need find bigger and better particles. Or some such. Time to bring in the bigger guns in the hunt for particles of CERN is to be believed.

FCC - Four times larger and ten times more powerful than the LHC. Should they manage to open a gateway to a nightmare dimension in 2050, well, I'm too old to care :grin:

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46862486

Who knows, maybe that is the answer to the Fermi Paradox. Every civilization eventually destroys their home planet with a particle accelerator. Or their universe.

10350535_836867736334239_355268190395988

• Like 3

sign.jpg

once they found out hwo to grow bigger dong we will be standing in lines on gen clinics :)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

doubt it, and specific cases..

• Like 1

Yup, their breakthrough is pretty amazing and awesome.

I wonder if all the people in the world who are Israel-haters and/or are antisemetic will stand by their 'principles' and disavow the cure for themselves.

Nah. The joos already have a cure for cancer and are killing everyone else with chemotherapy and implanted kill switches. :yes:

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Well, you can never underestimate the stupidity of hatred, but for example Ive never heard of sombody turning down cataract surgery because an African American woman invented the laserphaco. One would have to be anti-vaxer levels of stupid.

Oh I agree. I was just saying maybe they *should* if they are going to be true to what they claim to believe. :)

I thought I was born at the perfect time, but if we solve global warming and launch our United Federation then I will be forlorn that the world didn't end with rudimentary rubiks cube print machines.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra