Lost Treasure Chest && Scenario Reward(s)

EDLyonhart #8407

Question

I've had two (or maybe 3) instances now where a thing wasnt saved to my inventory or I wasnt given a reward I was supposed to have gotten.

The first one was a treasure chest. I bought a 6-pack, and opened 5. Later on I realized I still had one, opened it, saw my items, but they were never saved to my unclaimed inventory.

Earlier today I completed Burnt Offerings scenario on Legendary, and was going to collect Orik's Shield & character's feat card, but the shield never appeared in my inventory, and I wasn't taken to the screen to assign my new feats. Looking back at it, I realized that I also never got the feat reward from "Perils of the Lost Coast" either.

If there is some way for me to get the lost cards / abilities, I would love it.

4 answers to this question

I cannot help you with the chest issue, but do you remember if there was a unique or remarkable card among those in the missing chest? If so, you can check the Collection. The main thing the chest does is unlocking the card for future encounters, secondary to that is the Unclaimed tab. If you have it in the Collection, you did not lose anything, just need some luck finding it.

Earlier today I completed Burnt Offerings scenario on Legendary, and was going to collect Orik's Shield & character's feat card, but the shield never appeared in my inventory, and I wasn't taken to the screen to assign my new feats. Looking back at it, I realized that I also never got the feat reward from "Perils of the Lost Coast" either.

If there is some way for me to get the lost cards / abilities, I would love it.

Regarding the Orik's Shield - I do not know how it works now, but these rewards for Legendary playthrough (all 3 or 5 scenarios in the adventure) might be just unlocked and go to the Collection (check it) without addition to the Stack. Character feat meaning what? You receive the rewards for the completion of adventure once for a given character, if and only if they finished all scenarios in the adventure. You can check it with Party management screen, tab Completion. The completed scenarios will be marked - each has its own reward; after the whole adventure (several scenarios), there is another adventure reward, usually skill or card feat.

There is even one reward for the adventure path (card feat; for completing AD1-6 adventures), which is somewhat incorrectly, but understandably, awarded in the scenario 6-1 Cabin in the Snow.

Yep. Scenario rewards go to the wault, not to the stash. But those bought cards should be Also in unclaimed department. But better check the wault first. If you have too Many of some cards, They Are automatically converted to gold, or that is what They were suposed to do.

Also be sure that your device is always online and that your google play or Apple game Center Are active all the time.

If They Are cards that you did get but Are not in the wault, contact support@obsidian.net

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

Thanks to both of you.

None of the cards are in the 'Unclaimed' section ( next to my Stash 10/10 ). It currently has 2 pages worth of items, and the items aren't in either. They do all show up in my 'Collection' section, from the Main Menu. But there are also lots of other cards which I haven't encountered in there too ( though they're really nice and I wouldn't mind having them! ).

As to the feat reward ( reads: 'Each character gains a card feat.' ), it is listed as an 'Adventure Reward' directly above Orik's Shield, so it seems like it would be awarded at the same time. Above that, in the same window, is the 'Scenario Reward' which also lists "Each character gains a skill feat'

But there are also lots of other cards which I haven't encountered in there too ( though they're really nice and I wouldn't mind having them! ).

That is the beauty of this game - great variability that increases with the number of chests opened. You may encounter one specific card during a gameplay (and hopefully acquire it), but you may not see that card at all! Your sorceress desperately wants Charm Person? It's up to luck to find it (and be able to acquire it)... Chest cards are exceptions and some people like to clear the Unclaimed tab completely to have as pure tabletop experience as possible.

As to the feat reward ( reads: 'Each character gains a card feat.' ), it is listed as an 'Adventure Reward' directly above Orik's Shield, so it seems like it would be awarded at the same time. Above that, in the same window, is the 'Scenario Reward' which also lists "Each character gains a skill feat'

Adventure reward is awarded once and only once to any hero that completes the whole adventure and the Card reward should be considered separate, as "Adventure reward (Legendary)". If your heroes played through the adventure once (probably, as you need complete Normal and Heroic difficulty scenarios), so they already got that reward. Yes, it is not positioned perfectly and clearly, but the GUI is really impressive for a complex game with lots of stuff going on as Pathfinder...