[1.1.0] Entonia Signet Ring Bug

Mu Shu Fasa

Question

Entonia Signet Ring does not work properly, the description says it gives +3 all defenses for each enemy engaged stacking up to 5 times. When Engaging 6 enemies (+1 shield, +3 defensive stance, +1 persistent distraction, +1 hold the line) I am getting only +2, as you can see from my screenshots. (the buff is called inviolate) I hovered over deflection in the screen, but the buff gives the same +2 for each other defensive stat. As you can see, the buff does not show up in active effects for some reason, but it does appear when hovering over defenses.

iU5Jsk7.pngc9zTDxD.png

Edited by Mu Shu Fasa
  • Like 1

5 answers to this question

I belive that is because it is +defense "when engaged" not "per engaged enemy", which means that you get the defense when the enemy engages you. The +2 is probably a bug though, or it got nerfed and its a tooltip error.

Ah ok, I will test and try to see if that is the case. The description is pretty unclear, when you hover over engaged, it sounds like it should proc if there are enemies in melee range attacking you but that is just not the case most of time.

Edited by Mu Shu Fasa

I am not sure it is working on PS4, i equipped it on Eder, and never noticed any increase to his defenses (in the status window)...
Edit : Apparently Etonia signet ring effect don't appear in the status window, but appear on the character defenses ...

Edited by fced

Pillars of Eternity PS4 - RPG fan - Native language French, so please forgive my poor English speaking ...