[Bug] AI Behaviour 'Distance: Target' Conditionals not working

Falk Schütze

Question

Description:

Either of the Conditionals: [Target: Enemies in Melee Range > 0] or [Target: Allies in Melee Range > 0] are not working.

Steps to Reproduce the Issue:

- have a Cipher in your party that knows the 1st level spell [Eyestrike]

- open the AI Behaviour Editor, create a new Cipher AI Behaviour and add the Action [Eyestrike] priortized by [Greatest Number of Enemies]

A. add the Conditional: [Target: Enemies in Melee Range > 0]

- attack a single lone enemy with enabled AI >>> [Eyestrike] is being cast despite the target being alone / not having other enemies in melee range

B. remove A. and instead add the Conditional: [Target: Allies in Melee Range > 0]

- attack a single lone enemy with enabled AI >>> [Eyestrike] is being cast despite the target being alone / not having other enemies in melee range

I want my Cipher to cast AoE spells only against several targets / if the target has other enemies in melee range. I thought I was not using these two Conditionals correctly but it turned out one of them is simply not working. I still dont know how the game handles [Target: Enemies/Allies in Melee Range > 0] as from the standpoint of enemies, allies in melee range might from my standpoint be other enemies to me.

Regardless, one of these two Conditionals should disqualify the AoE spell from being cast against single lone enemies. The below picture shows the outcome that happens for using either of these two Conditionals. I hope my bug report was somehow understandable.

post-155224-0-82520600-1529166163_thumb.jpg

2 answers to this question