Problems with Aeldys/Mad Morena Quest

Sabaron

Question

I saw two other posts about the Aeldys/Mad Morena quest line and I have yet another issue.

I talked to Mad Morena and bribed her about "business opportunities" before I talked to Aeldys.  The dialog seemed weird and it was difficult to navigate, but this has already been mentioned (by the Bluff Check post).  The reason I went to talk to her is because other characters seemed to "refer" me to her and my character had some "knowledge" of her to ask about, but I can only remember the conversations vaguely. 

Here is the first weirdness I can actually prove exists, though.

So, in this Mad Morena save I have asked Mad Morena about business opportunities, but she didn't say anything and my only option was to  leave quietly with a bluff check or be forever in a loop (First save, properly titled).

Fast Forward to the next save after visiting Aeldys, and the quest skipped ahead without me actually talking to Mad Morena--My character magically knows she wants 4 crates of Luminous Adra even though I haven't spoken to her about it and Aeldys did not specifically ask me to take her Adra--she just said I should recruit her if I recall correctly.

I have a pair of saves with the states if you want to see them, but alas, I couldn't figure out where the game keeps them.  I haven't been prevented from doing anything so far but that's only because I have adequate Bluff to pass the check to get out of Mad Morena's Pre-Aeldys dialog loop.

Edited by Sabaron

3 answers to this question

Important Files:

If the files are too large to attach separately, compile them all in a .zip and make a link to Dropbox with the .zip or email us at bugs@obsidian.net

Attach files that will help the dev team figure out and resolve the issue. These include:

Savegames

Windows Location: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II

MACOS: ~/Library/Application Support/ Pillars of Eternity II

Linux: $XDG_Data_Home/PillarsofEternityII

If you are on windows, press windows key+R to open Run, and paste %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II

I've come to burn your kingdom down