Weapon for singlehanded devoted fighter/chanter skald

Hi!

I like to play a devoted/skald and i am not sure, wich weapon i should choose. I want to play on veteran (i dont think i would crit often in potd)

Dagger, rapiers and spear seemed the obvious choice, because their inherent acc bonus.

I am not sure, if Rapier modal is worth the malus to recoverytime. Daggers defense modal looks nice, but how much hurts the damage penaltry? Spear modal have no big drawbacks, but i don't know, if i need the +1 enagement.

A septer seem nice too, no acc bonud, but ranged and useful double damagetypes.

Whar kind of weapon would you recommend and why?

Wenn etwas auf facebook steht, dann muss es ja wahr sein! ;-)

Sword because there are a lot of them, the dual damage types helps against immunities/high ar, and the modal has no dps penalty. The +5 Accuracy is good, but if you're single wielding you already get +12 accuracy.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

saber... because there are more unique sabers in the game than anything else, and most of them are very good.  probably because of the underlying pirate theme.

several of them have animated blades besides.  they also do the most damage of any one handed weapon because of the "sharp" enhancement all(?) of the enchanted ones have.

Edited by Ichthyic

Hmm... i was thinking about Sashas Blade too... the action speed sounds good. On the other side a rapier with modal have an advantage von +25 acc, wich means a lot more crits...

Wenn etwas auf facebook steht, dann muss es ja wahr sein! ;-)

I'd go sabres, for sashsas singing sabre, and two weapon style for more action speed (and other great sabres). You'll lose out on the accuracy bonus of single handed, but you'll have more chances to hit and you'll be swinging more often

A fast weapon will be better than a slower weapon for generating crits because you will get more opportunities to get them. There is an item that further increases the speed of fast one-handers too. My pick would be rapier for maximum crits. The weapon modal increases accuracy in case you need more.

That said, there are way more swords/sabers to be found.

Edited by Braven