Enchanting Aloth's armor downgrades its stats.

Hey guys,

I noticed that when upgrading Aloth's Leather Armor from Known Causality to Causally Fixed, you actually drop from +10 defenses to +5 defenses with the addition of higher slash and pierce armor rating. It looked to me like this upgrade would bring a total of +15 defenses and the improved armor rating, but actually results in lower defense against transmutation, evocation, and illusions.

What's the deal? I get that pierce and slash armor rating is probably stronger, but why not just have the first enchant provide lower defenses and have the following one add extra armor rating? It just unintuitive and feels ****ty to pay to lose the defenses you already invested in.

Anyway, totally not a big deal, but something I noticed that feels like an oversight.

Have a great day.

• Like 3

Or it's just an oversight and all the sarcasm is totally wasted. That would be a real shame...

All those oversight is low priority while scavenging and amassing the big mega nerf list in the next patch is untmost important :D

Because 1.1 didn’t contain bug fixes

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."