I've tried two pre-set histories and one manual history but it never appears in the cabin, just the fragments of Yenwood.

EDIT - I noticed the patch notes fixed this if the histories are correct.. Can anyone confirm this?

Which pre-defined histories would I need to take to make sure I have that in my cabin quarters?

Edited by Bamsmacked88

After the patch I get both sets of wrecked swords. I use the option for making a custom history and all you need is to select the 'reforged the blade of the endless paths' choice.

I've not used the pre-set histories so I don't know what is in them. Making a custom is very easy and can recreate your old PoE saves or allow you to try different scenarios in DeadFire.

Patch 1.1 did fix this.

I don’t recall the custom history editor asking about Whispers of Yenwood, but there is a question about what you did with Maerwald’s soul.

IIRC, you needed to absorb his knowledge to get the quest that would let you find the Blade of Endlesss Paths; I did that on all my playthroughs, so I put that into the custom history tool and I now get both sets of fragments.

If you need to know what to do when you have the fragments, click the spoiler button:

Take both sets of fragments to the armorer Marihi in Periki’s Overlook in Neketaka and pay 3000 cp to get WotEP.

After the patch I get both sets of wrecked swords. I use the option for making a custom history and all you need is to select the 'reforged the blade of the endless paths' choice.

I've not used the pre-set histories so I don't know what is in them. Making a custom is very easy and can recreate your old PoE saves or allow you to try different scenarios in DeadFire.

I used "did not forged the blade in poe 1" and got it.

I'm confused.

I'm confused.

Well, i don't know if they changed it in the patch, but logically it would be, when it's forged in PoE 1, how should it be possible to reforge it in Deadfire, when it's allready forged? They give you only the parts, not the whole sword, because you can get three different ones out of them.

the "did not forge the sword" option only works for patch 1.02, because it was broken (the history option I mean).

if you are running patch 1.1 or higher, you need to choose that you DID forge the sword.

Edited by Ichthyic