Kind embarrasing to ask being a very basic thing but i don´t have much time to keep testing this, so here goes nothing ^^. 

What party you guys use to go with Tekehu? 

With 7 companions i was trying to make Eden a permanent character and make 2 groups with the other 6 (so i could use everyone), but finding this kind hard because of the like/dislike system. 

I know Aloth can´t stand to stay 5m with him. 

Maia rua and him are opposites on the political area.

And pallegina and him are opposites on the religion area just like xoti, 

This leaves me only eder, xoti and serafen. 

But if i use those 3 the other group will have 0 healers as Xoti is the only priest in my run. (im running a crusader). 

So here is the real question. 

Does Pallegina / Maia Rua tolerate Tekehu enough to not go to the "Me or him!" Scenario or i really have to use him with xoti and serafen? 

Edited by sterrius

I use Teheku as support with dual class Druid/CHanter, he has two unique classes, so that provides a lot of versality even if he is mostly healing.

I dont care about his likes and dislikes with Party, since even rivalry will ends with some quarell which we can diplomacy out and just say to them to be adults.

Companion likes and dislikes don't really matter. You don't need a priest to have good healing in the party, e.g. you can easily cover with a druid, a chanter, a paladin. Just get whoever you want and you'll make it work.

• Like 1

alternative: sacrifice tek to the poe2 skaenites.

sorry, but the self-important schmuck who s'posed only acts arrogant 'cause o' all the perceived pressure he is under from overwhelming expectations o' his people deserves to die in a ritual sacrifice only slight less than does ydwin who is technical already dead... and as such, an abomination. 

from a practical pov, tek most often replaces aloth for us.  while tek can also heal, he is primarily a nuker who does admirable damage... particular 'gainst the fire immune foes in the game.  insofar as dispositions tek is less grimm and more irresponsible than aloth.  for example, have the blue monkey and aloth in a party at same time is gonna have frequent disposition failures for somebodies.  so, we got a dutiful party and a light hearted party with a few variations for faction alignment. tek is part o' the lighthearted group... though eder, as our only genuine tank, is a fixture regardless.

as an aside, am gonna need play a tank next so as to give us a bit more variety for eder.  

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Who of a healthy mind would play a dutiful party over a lighthearted party?!

...okay, who but a white marble statchoo would play a dutiful party over a lighthearted party?

Xoti threw a fit and butted heads with Pallegina in my party, but neither of them threatened to leave.

What I’ve been doing:

Core 4

Fighter - Eder

Mage - Aloth

Healer - Xoti

Rogue - Eder/Aloth multiclass

PC - free to be whatever I want

5th party spot - quest/faction dependent

Edited by Achilles

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I made Xoti go dark and insane... then couldn't stand bringing her along any more.

creepy.  with a capital creep.  it's so over the top it's actually amusing, if you like dark humor.  I thought she would end up being a kinda "female Durance", but no.. she is her own thing.

but really? the game is easy.  bring whoever you want.  if you like parties that argue, bring aloth, pallegina, fishboy, and maia.  aloth will side with maia, maia doesn't care, and the rest will bicker constantly, which can be quite amusing at times, quite annoying at others.  also, you will have representatives of all the major factions, for those times you need to make faction decisions via dialogue, even "leaden key" because Aloth.

otherwise, if you bring party members of similar alignments, there might be some slight ribbing at times, but mostly they just ask each other questions.  Eder pretty much gets along with everybody... except maybe the very clingy version of Xoti.

there is no game impact, regardless.  it's just conversation, though there might be some very minor differences in the end slides you get.

of more interest are the bigger main game dialogues, where it does seem that characters that are either original imports from PoE1 (eder, aloth, pallegina, etc) tend to have more detailed dialogue options.  excluding fishboy, who has plenty of dialogue interactions considering who he is, and that this place is his home.

and, particular faction dialogues CAN get party members to break with your party and leave, depending on your choices.  Pallegina and Maia, for example, logically will not stand for certain actions you might take.  not sure about fishboy; he appears to come close a couple of times... and I don't think he would stick around if you decide to fully ally yourself with deadfire company, though I didn't try it to see.

as far as healing goes, you have you... you're a crusader FFS, you have one of the best healing spells in the game!

tekehu also has TONS of healing spells, from direct regenerative, to several AOE healing spells, and even a "vampiric" one.

eder pretty much heals himself, aloth should be able to mostly avoid any damage, and pallegina is another paladin, like you!  that, combined with potions, scrolls, etc and you have plenty of healing, pretty much no matter what kind of party you make.

Edited by Ichthyic