So How Much Do Your Port Maje Choices Matter?

So, I think I finally finished Port Maje in a way that I'm satisfied with (Was generally a **** to everyone, killed pretty much everyone I could kill except Mokeha (Because why kill the daughter of the woman who was supposed to free my boat?)) and now I'm in Neketaka. I was just wondering how much Port Maje matters in the grand scheme of things later on? I've heard you go back there for Maia's personal quest, but could you theoretically do anything with Oderisi's notes later on if you didn't give them to Clario, for example? 

• Like 1

They are never mentioned again.

Youre welcome.

Ugh, thank you for sharing. I have a nasty habit of carrying around random ex-quest/vaguely interesting/questionable crap for entire runs "just in case". My bags in DOS2 were terrifying. 

Knowing that 'random quest crap' is useless after the relevant quest is complete makes a lot of difference  :yes:

So, I think I finally finished Port Maje in a way that I'm satisfied with (Was generally a **** to everyone, killed pretty much everyone I could kill except Mokeha (Because why kill the daughter of the woman who was supposed to free my boat?)) and now I'm in Neketaka. I was just wondering how much Port Maje matters in the grand scheme of things later on? I've heard you go back there for Maia's personal quest, but could you theoretically do anything with Oderisi's notes later on if you didn't give them to Clario, for example? 

You can give Oderisi's notes to Flaune Alette, though I didn't choose to so I dunno what it does.