I just looted equipment worth 60000 gold from an unlocked crate immediately after Port Maje

Yep,

Sailed to crookspur for the 2H helmet (which was nerfed btw for some reason).

Found a legendary sabre and a legendary armor in the crate right next to the vendor (stealth 10, stolen at midday).

Not sure if happy or ResidentSleeper

Enjoy it for solo runs. I guess stomping POTD will basically be free now.

i like that to be honest, that you can steal and find ways to get stuff etc.... i thought that is entertaining figuring out during the first playtrhough and most people won't do more than one anyway...and the other can get stuff as well through the console so who cares

if they were to balance it i hope they are not gated behind a very hard encounter. normally, you probably able to beat such encounter near end game and render that powerful weapon useless (which you cannot used for).

i think better off balance the weapon to have level requirement or scale based level. i like the latter idea.

They're all slaver scum and you're going to kill everyone on the island anyway, so you can just lol take both items from crates after you bought everything else, and kill everyone who disagrees. People would just thank you.

Edited by Shadenuat

They're all slaver scum and you're going to kill everyone on the island anyway, so you can just lol take both items from crates after you bought everything else, and kill everyone who disagrees. People would just thank you.

Well, even the two slaves attack you, when you do that. So it's a bit problematic ethically.

Bleak walkers approve! :yes:

Do item values fluctuate with difficulty? I'm playing on Vetern and those two items only sell for 12k.

So I figure it's based on difficulty or I'm not going to the correct merchant to sell. Any one know for sure?

Legendary upgrade costs 60k. So the Sabre is worth 60k theoretically xd

You had 10 Stealth right after the prologue?

Well, you are Level 7 with Beraths Blessing if you start with Level 4, after the starting island and with the easy access stealth boots from fort deadlight, it's possible.

Not seeing the problem if you know how to exploit the game. Not like he just happened upon it.

That's pretty doable.  Berath's skill blessing as a Rogue starts you out with 4, add another couple points from leveling up (you'll be level 5 by the time you leave Port Maje) and another +2 from the random boots of stealth you can find.

That's pretty doable.  Berath's skill blessing as a Rogue starts you out with 4, add another couple points from leveling up (you'll be level 5 by the time you leave Port Maje) and another +2 from the random boots of stealth you can find.

They are not random. You always get them in Fort Deadlight and you can buy them in Neketaka.