Assassinate doesn't affect attack made from invisibility triggered by The Eye of Wael crit-shot

Silvaren

Question

I finished game as helwalker/assassin armed with scepters. I obtained the Eye of Wael after beta 1.1 hit the game so that scepter was already nerfed and chance for invisibility was lowered from 25% to 10% to trigger on critical hits.

Assassinate occures with primary attack from stealth and assassinate has graphic indicator among other active effects (violet dagger). It works with attack from stealth mod, it works with attack made from Smoke Veil but it doesn't seem to work with attack made from invisibility triggered by crits from the Eye of Wael. 10% chance for invisibility on crit is rare in practice while it can be easily noticed because character's 3D model is visualy distinct while in stealth or active invisibility. If the Eye of Wael triggers invisibility, then there is no graphical indicator for Assassinate and no modificators in the formula of primary attack made from that invisibility state. I should make more tests but it seems that Wael's scepter invisibility isn't even listed among other active effects when occures while character's model becames invisibile in graphical way.

giphy.gif

1 answer to this question