Star Forge

A person over at theforce.net boards posted this info. I am not sure if it is true, but it is very intresting.

Avatorn

"I just read in a newsletter that the huge twist in KOTOR: SL is that the Star Forge that was destroyed was not really the Star Forge! The Jedi knew about this all along and were actually hiding the real Star Forge to use for themselves later! Revan found this out and banished himself from the Jedi and went into exile in the outer rim!"

I think it makes sense for the LS Revan to leave, but what about the DS Revan?

Blah. That sounds lame. Do all evil plots have to evolve around some great doomsday weapon 2k++? Heck, engineered plagues or reborn antichrist or something works just as well.

Besides... If the Jedi knew and kept the star forge for themselves, why did they send you out to destroy it, risking that Revan reclaimed the "starforge copy"? They could just as well create an army for themselves and crush the Sith.

And DS Revan might just have gone to search for "the real one".

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

A person over at theforce.net boards posted this info. I am not sure if it is true, but it is very intresting.

Avatorn

"I just read in a newsletter that the huge twist in KOTOR: SL is that the Star Forge that was destroyed was not really the Star Forge! The Jedi knew about this all along and were actually hiding the real Star Forge to use for themselves later! Revan found this out and banished himself from the Jedi and went into exile in the outer rim!"

I hope that Obsidian isn't that moronic and put that as a main plot-twist.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It's extremely unlikely to be true. If it IS true, then it's a really lousy plot twist.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I would be very interested in learning how someone got hold of that information, personally, considering LA and Obsidian have been bombarded by gaming press and gamers to find out more about the storyline...

Ah well. Either way, it sounds pretty silly.

I can just see it now...

Master Vandar: Another mission we have for you.

Revan: Yes, Master Vandar.

Master Vandar: Kidding we were, about the Star Forge. Not the real Star Forge at all, it was! Good joke, is it not?

*Revan pulls out lightsabers and neatly decapitates Master Vandar*

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

If it's true... yuck

Nicely put :lol:

If thats supposed to be a plot twist, somebody needs a second job to pay the rent.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Avatorn

It's a fake. Far too fanboyish to be true.

Avatorn

It's a fake. Far too fanboyish to be true.

yeah, anyway, you found the star forge right above a planet thats full of aliens talking about the glory of the star forge, and if that isnt the star forge, what is? rumors are funny sometimes

Ls Romance: Bastilla Travels to Courusant to check up on her mother, while there she takes a mission from the high jedi council travels to an outer rim planet and dissapears, The JC fearing they lost the revered battle meditation jedi Reven leads a search party and dissapears aswell...

as far as the rest of the jedi getting wiped out, good luck wit that one ;) :ph34r: